soul bonding

Quirk: Soul bonding

Description: You have the ability to step into another persons body, bonding your body and soul to theirs as long as you can muster, taking their will of movement and speech away from them. In other words. possession. The people you decide to take control of are aware of whats going on, but no matter what they do, they cannot move. they cannot scream. they cannot escape. To them it feels like sleep paralysis. You can speak and act for them... you can even use their Quirks however, whenever you desire. Your one with them, body and soul, so it feels like second nature. You can feel their emotions, they can feel yours. You have to touch the person in order to bond, and your body stays behind as you use theirs. 

Down falls: You have to leave your body in a safe place in order to use your quirk, or people can mess with it, it could even get badly damaged. You can't stay in a body too long, or else you bond for good. You can bond souls for a few days at max. You know you've stayed too long when their personal memories start flowing in and you start to forget yourself. It works stronger the closer you are with a person, its difficult to enter a body of someone you don't understand. That doesn't mean you can't. 

(Feel free to ask questions, these are all gunna be made up by yours truly)