0. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ

Fun fact: "𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣" is actually the title of a reverse harem story I have on Quotev. However, the title fits this story so well and I don't really intend on continuing that story, so...

"𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣" will revolve around my original character and her career within the Kpop industry. It will focus on her desperation for success, her passion for music, and the not-so-pretty side of Kpop we (as fans) don't get to see – or at least what I expect it to look like. We'll also see a bit of the previously mentioned aspects from the perspective of the group my character starts her career with.

Frankly, I've been dying to write a workaholic female character (because 1. I don't see enough of that (and they do very much exist, exhibit A: me) 2. For me that kind of character is empowering – when written well). I would have put her in a different setting but recently, Kpop has been my sole interest that falls within the "entertainment" category, so... besides, I think it will be fun to explore her relationships with her teammates, staff, etc. There will be also interactions with other idols, but it might be a bit later in the story. Do expect some fluff though. Like the original "𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣" this will have themes of a harem, but nothing too drastic, because this is a Kpop-fic afterall.

I do want to ask for some input from the readers though. I'll likely be asking for answers to specific questions or your general opinion in the author's notes at the end of each chapter. My first question is: would you like me to include face claims? At times I've found face claims to be annoying since they forcefully engrave an idea of a character's physical appearance into my mind (when I want to imagine the character another way based on the literary description the author gave). However, I know a lot of other people like face claims, and I have found pictures that are very similar to how I envision some of the characters in this book. So, it really is up to you, would you like me to include face claims?

For now, that's all I have to say in this little introduction. I might add some information later on, but as of right now, all I have left to say is: I hope you enjoy reading "𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣"!