washing machine heart- M.R.

yikers!

lots of people actually liked this story- but i personally felt like i didn't do my best, so it's gonna stay here in da drafts. if you want it, dm me!!! quite a few chaps are alr written, along with the start of the second book. y'all tell me if you want me to go ahead and publish the beginning of the second book!!!!!!

the story will now be abbreviated to WMH :)

my author's note:

hi!
so i've decided to change some parts of the story (yes i know it's based off of a book.)
many aspects of the movie are xenophobic and islamophobic, and i don't like that.

dylan o'brien even said he didn't really like the portrayal of the islamic religion and the stereotypes around people who are from the middle east or arabian in the movie, so, instead, every person of color will be accurately and respectfully portrayed.

:)

kb

synopsis:

"𝐵𝐴𝐵𝑌, 𝑇𝐻𝑂𝑈𝐺𝐻 𝐼'𝑉𝐸 𝐶𝐿𝑂𝑆𝐸𝐷 𝑀𝑌 𝐸𝑌𝐸𝑆, 𝐼 𝐾𝑁𝑂𝑊 𝑊𝐻𝑂 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑇𝐸𝑁𝐷 𝐼 𝐴𝑀"

iva fan wants revenge.

after her husband was murdered while vacationing overseas, iva is recruited to join the cia, all while killing the person responsible for ripping the love of her life away from her. there, she meets mitch rapp, finding comfort in another broken person.

☺︎︎ sza oc! x mitch rapp
solanasctrl, 2021
all rights reserved.
sexual content and mature language used. ☺︎︎