Part 2

Shroom walked slowly, with her camo-coloured hood over her head, she just had a fight with her parents, she felt upset, their words still stung like a bee sting. She wanted to find a place where nobody could find her, somewhere she could live out her imagination, somewhere where she could be one-of-a-kind, and where she could feel important without being tossed aside like rubbish. She notices a door where her room was supposed to be, it was strangely shaped, and she reluctantly turned the door-knob. Suddenly, the world whirled around her, she let out a gasp as she landed onto hard ground with a thud. She pulled herself up, feeling confused, she raised an eyebrow as she realised she wasn't at her home. Where?... she thought, glancing around. She noticed a strange structure in the distance, before glancing up. trees' stood tall, the leaves falling onto her head. This is a forest. She thought, as she began to trot towards the structure. I don't know where I am, but I'll try not to get discovered.. if there's anybody around do discover me, that is. She thought, as she neared the strangely shaped structure. It's a house! She realised. As she made her way forward, she felt raindrops fall onto her arm. It's raining. She thought, blinking, she glanced up, as another raindrop splashed onto her nose. Wait.. she thought, beginning to feel a burning sensation. It's acid! She darted inside the house, not caring anymore, as she traced her fingers across the burn mark. Ouch! She paused, as she heard a call from upstairs. "Oi, Little Scorp, is that you?" It was a male voice, sounding quite young. Shroom took a step back, her eyes widened with both fear and surprise. Nonono! She heard the door infront of her open. "Little S-" it was a tall male that entered the room, he had black hair, with purple at the front. "Woah! Human!" He gasped, Shroom glanced at his ears as she watched them twitch. "Your not human!" Shroom gasped, taking another step back. "Woah, woah. Okay, calm down." He said, "you're not from around here, are you?" He asked. Shroom paused, we don't know eachother, but he seems nice. "No, I'm not." She replied, "what's your name?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. The tall male blinked, before taking a step forward. "I'm Levi!" Levi replied, smiling. "What about you? What's your name?" He asked Shroom, his eyes lit up with curiosity. "I'm- im Shroom." Shroom replied. "What is this place?" She asked, glancing around. "Well, you're in the boiling isles." Levi replied, "this is where I live, i live with my mother, and my little sister." He paused. "Why don't I show you around, and then you can sit down for a bit until either my sister or my mother arrives?" He said, "I'll make you some tea n' stuff." Shroom blinked, "Sure." She replied, dipping her head. Boiling isles...I've never heard of this place before. She thought. "Well, follow me." Levi said, beginning to push Shroom. I hope his family member's are just as friendly as him.