𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Let's learn about
Sylvie's fandom: Sylver!

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

༄ Name: Sylver

Name: Sylver

Meaning: A mix between 'Sylvie' and 'silver;' Sylvie said the reason for this name was because silver complements gold (her official colour)

Date founded: January 5th 2020

Most used emojis: 💛☀️😍💕😫

Known for: the massive amount of Sylvie edits, being the best lore theorists amongst SM Entertainment fandoms, being best friends with 'mys,' their voting power, being kind and simultaneously chaotic

Gender demographics:
Female: 50%
Male: 32%
Other: 18%

Typical age range: 14–45 years old

Fandom anthem:
Korean: Gashina
International: Flourishing

Fandom relationships:
Mys (aespa's fandom): Sylvers and Mys are besties, always helping each other with voting and sharing cute moments of the five girls. These two fandoms have never had an argument despite the many interactions they've had. Many new fans at first think Sylvers and Mys are just the one fandom that has two different names.

Nctzens (nct's fandom): Nctzens are pretty good friends with Sylvers, the two fandoms love supporting their boys and girl through whatever they do. From clipping them interrupting each other's vlives or supporting the tiktoks they do together these fandoms love it.

Midzys (itzy's fandom): Midzys and Sylvers weren't friends until the start of 2020 after the six girls were seen interacting. After Sylvie and Itzy's relationship grew so did the fandom, both growing in popularity together and starting many different projects together.

Onces (twice's fandom): Despite not interacting much once's love both Sylvie and Sylvers after Sylvie discussed her love for Twice onces went as far as to call her 'Once President' and 'Successful Once.'

AI Troopers (alexa's fandom): Even though Sylvers and AI Troopers are very different in size both fandoms support each other a lot. These two fandoms have been friends since the debut of two soloists and have a very strong bond. They always are creating edits and tweeting about the two girls as well as supporting both of their music.

Storybooks (aurelia's fandom): These two fandoms are absolutely adorable together! They will protect each other and the two girls until the very end and be so wholesome and nice while doing it. Storybooks and Sylvers are constantly begging for more interactions from the two and cherish every single moment they see of them.