Introduction

Dedicated to the person I love the most.

On 8th March 2014. 12:42  in the morning, Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 departed from
Kuala Lumpur International airport (KLIA). The flight was headed towards Beijing. There were 239 souls on board, There were, 227 passengers, 10 crew, and 2 pilots. The captain of this flight was Zaharie Ahmad Shah (53) one of the senior-most captains of the airline. Zaharie had a total of 18,365 hours of flying experience. The first officer, Fariq Hamid (27) was a training flight for him. After accomplishing this flight, he would have been fully certified to become a pilot.

Details of the aircraft:-

Producer serial number:- 28420
Line number:- 404
Aircraft type :-777-200 ER (Extended Range)
Age:- 11.8 years
Production site:- Everette, Seattle
Manufacturer: Boeing
Engine:- 2x Rolls-Royce Trent 800 

Details taken from Planespotters.net* 

According to the stats, the aircraft was in good condition and had no previous accident history. 

The Flight was flying in the correct direction for about 20 minutes. Everything was going as usual according to the Air traffic controller (ATC). But at 1:08 in the morning, the flight crossed the Malaysian coastline and reached above the South China Sea in the direction of Vietnam. The captain reported that the plane was at 35,000 feet above the ground. Everything was normal. About 11 minutes later, The aircraft entered the jurisdiction of the Vietnamese Air Traffic. That's why the ATC of Kuala Lumpur, radios the airplane saying "Malaysian 370, Contact Ho Chi Minh 120.9. Goodnight". Captain Zahire replied "Goodnight Malaysian 370". Everything sounds normal. And it was normal till this time. But this words by the captain, were the last words from this aircraft. After this, there were no news from this flight. The aircraft suddenly vanishes from the radar. And this became the biggest aviation mystery in the world.