The New Prove

Many years have passed since this incident. Now in 2022, finally there is proof that can tell us where actually is that fucking aircraft. A retired aerospace engineer named Richard Godfrey claims that he found the secret of this mystery.

 A retired aerospace engineer named Richard Godfrey claims that he found the secret of this mystery

                                                                              Richard Godfrey

He did his calculations using some radio wave technologies. He told to 7 news in an interview "I have been tracking back, through the data and out of that tracking MH370. I am sure they will be able to find the aircraft" 

                                                                      Richard Godfrey interview on 7 news

To explain this technology would be too detailed for this book. ( I don't know what that is anyways). But it isn't a new technology. Simply, he used the reflections of radio waves to predict the path of the aircraft. It is known as Weak Signal Propagation Reporter (WSPR). It is a technology that can catch the reflections of the radio waves. Once a radio wave is emitted from a source, it gets reflected by the atmosphere, and weak radio waves reach some other places. And if a plane is flying from the path of the radio wave, you can say that can be noticed. He built a computer program that can recognize the flight path of airplanes through the weak signals. And according to his calculations today, MH 370 lies on the top of the 7th arc. And he claims that its under 4 kilometers below the ground. There are a lot of cliffs and volcanoes in that region. Now the question comes the area was searched before spending millions before why couldn't they got any debris? It is possible to miss it out . But Richard trusts his calculation so much that he has pinpointed the exact location with an accuracy of 40 nautical miles under the sea. He has proposed that  a new search operation should be conducted within a radius of 40 nautical miles and they would found it. This would be a very small area compared to the previous operations. They would have to thoroughly look here. This indeed is a good news for this flight. There may actually be a solution here. Although some people criticize  Richard's methodology that the methods he used to determine the location of the plane is not accurate enough. But Richard believes that if the operation starts, It would take only 1 year we would be able to see whether the plane is here or not. Till date 27 pieces have already been found on several islands across the world. So perhaps in the near future, we might get uncovered the mystery about what actually happened. Lets hope for the best!