The Taste of Her Sis

"Nice hit! The ball goes all the way.... That's a home run!" The commentator's voice echoes all over the stadium.

The stadium goes erupt as the hitter takes a jog for base to base. It's the KBO League's Seoul Derby, the LG Twins against the Doosan Bears. A baseball game that brings together all the attention.

From the stand, there are two couples sitting side by side, one pair is cheering loudly while the other pair looks disappointed.

"Let's gooo! What a nice hit, Eunseong-ssi!" the man of the cheerful couple yells, his hands are up in the air, celebrating.

"Yeah~ it was awesome, Jaegi-oppa!" the lady cheers as she hugs the cheering man.

"I know Chaeryeong! Our team is leading now!" The man known as Jaegi hugs the lady named Chaeryeong back.

"Aish, look at them go..." the lady from the gloomy couple sulks and glances at the cheering couple.

"Hmmm... it was unfortunate for sure." The man facepalms as he speaks. "But don't worry Chaeyeon! Our team can turn this one around!" He clenches his fist and swings it once in the air.

"That's right, Y/N-oppa! I believe in our team too!" Chaeyeon mimics what Y/N did with her hand and the couple continues watching the game again.

These two couple are Im Jaegi-Lee Chaeryeong and Park Y/N-Lee Chaeyeon. They both are married couples. Chaeryeong is Chaeyeon's little sister, which makes the guys as brothers in law. Jaegi and Chaeryeong were just married for two months while Y/N and Chaeyeon were married two years earlier. They're having double dates occasionally and that makes the bond between them stronger. At the moment, all of them wear the jerseys of the respective teams that they support and for the bottom, they wear jeans trousers except Chaeryeong who wears jeans shorts, revealing her thighs.

"How was that, Y/N-hyung! It was a super clean hit!" Jaegi says to Y/N with sparkling eyes.

"No wonder, Jaegi. He's the clean-up of your team. Really great indeed." Y/N shakes his head in disbelief, but he still enjoys the great baseball game overall. "Oh! Pitcher change!"