Reunited

(A/N oh my gosh guys I am so incredibly sorry for not updating in like 5 months!! I promise updates should be much quicker now. I really have no excuse as to why I haven't been updating other than no motivation.. But uh yeah, enjoy I guess)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Kellins POV;

Just as we were getting ready to leave Vic started playing one of our favourite movies The Breakfast Club. I wrapped my arms around his body, I felt him tense up a little but after a few seconds he returned the action by hugging me close to his chest. Oh how I missed him..
About half way through the film I glanced up at Vic and noticed that he was fast asleep, I could hear his faint snoring in my ear and his heart beating gently against my chest. I've never really noticed how cute he was until now, but now that I've noticed, I don't think I'll ever un-see it. I felt my eyelids begin to grow heavy and I slowly fell asleep to thought of my Vic.

I awoke to multiple flashes going off in my face, I open my eyes to see Jaime and Jack with their phones out snapping pictures of me and Vic cuddling, I let out a sigh and log onto twitter because no doubt they've already posted them on there. And I was right..my phone was going mental with all the notifications because of all the fangirls freaking out over Kellic. Some of the comments made me chuckle to myself, but I think I may have laughed a bit too loud because I felt Vic start to wake up beside me. "Good Mor-Afternoon no morning oh I don't know" he sighed.
"Good Afternoon Viccy" I laughed.
Just after I said that Vic snuggled into me more and smiled into my chest. I really love his smile. I unlocked my phone again and showed Vic the pictures that Jaime has posted, "aww look how adorable we are Kelly-bear" he cooed. "Haha yeah..we are arent we.." I responded.
I've never realised how much I like Vic.. Until now.

Vic's POV;

Kellin had just finished showing me the pictures that Jaime had posted and quite frankly, I thought we were incredibly cute together. Oh how I wish I could call him mine, for real. Too bad he doesn't feel the same way. But sometimes he shows that he could like me..ugh he just fucks with my emotions. I was taken from my thoughts my someone saying "Hey Vic?" It was Kellin..speak of the devil. "Huh?" I questioned "you kinda zoned out for a minute there bud" he replied. "Oh yeah sorry..just thinking". Kellin looked like he was about to question me but couldn't because Jack came in, well more like skipped in and Jumped on top of Kellin giving him a big squishy hug and then kissed him on the cheek. I couldn't help but be a little jealous..those two have been flirting on and off for weeks. I quickly stood up and made my way to the kitchen to get a can of monster. " Hey bro, you okay? You seem a little tense. Is it because of Jack and Kellin?" Mike asked. I replied with a simple "Mhm" and stormed out the bus to take a break.

Kellins POV;

When Jack came prancing in and hugged and kissed me Vic stormed out the bus looking rather annoyed.. He couldn't be jealous could he? Me and Jack have been acting like this for weeks. And anyway he has no need to be jealous. I was about to get up and follow him to see if he was okay but I was abruptly stopped by Mike telling me to just leave him alone for a bit to gather his thoughts. I hesitantly agreed and went off back to my bunk.

(A/N: sorry! I know this is so damn short but yknow.. It's better than nothing right? Expect am update soon!)