III. Truth

After a week of instantly hanging out with Albert your suspicions grew. Whenever you talked about Flamingo he was quiet, kinda embarrassed-looking. You finally grew the courage to ask him, if he's the special Youtuber.

It was warm and sunny morning. Chirping of the birds eventually woke you up. After few minutes of staring on the ceiling you finally grabbed your phone. You just check your social media and then remember what you wanned to do. You then texted Albert.

Y/N - Sup sister

Albear - Sup brother

Y/N - Do you want to hang out?

Albear - Ye sure, when?

You continue texting him with wide smile on your face. Out of nowhere your crazy aunt barges in your room. "Wake up! Breakfast is on the tableee!" She screams jokingly. You just smile and hop off your bed. 

~After breakfast~

While standing in front of your suitcase and deciding what to wear, you hear someone knock on the front door. You quickly jump up and run to check who it is. "Albert?!" You say suprised. "Yass queen" He smirks at you playfully. "I- I still need to dress myself--" You say kinda rudely. "Okay go on, I will wait here" He gives me warm smile.

~After changing into cute clothes~

"Albear~!" You say jokingly while walking down the stairs. When you turned your head to Albert you saw your aunt. "Aunt- No-" You mumble to yourself"

"So this handsome boy isn't your boyfriend?" At that moment i felt that my face is red. "A-Albert let's g-go" You grab his hand qickly and drag him out of the house.

After some time of awkwardly quiet walking you finally ask. "Albert.... Are you Flamingo?" You could see that he froze.

Albert's POV:

When I heard that sentence, my body just stopped moving. I felt like i just died. Y/N was staring at me kinda confused. "Y/N.... Why are you asking me this?" I somehow say. "I had my suspicions from the start." "Well Y/N.. I Am Flamingo, you can now laugh at me all you want." I say really embarrassed. "Why should I? I am literally your fan dude" She smirks at me and I feel my face heating up. " So Y/N where do you want to go?" "Lets go to the park.." "Okay!" I quickly answer.

~At the park~

Y/N's POV:

After some walking we finally reached 'Our' tree. We go here almost everyday so It's easy to find it. We both sat down quite close to eachother. I coundn't help myself to not look on my idol. "Albert? Are you mad at me for finding out?" "Y/N.. Yes I am!" He then starts tickling me. "ALBERT STOWPP-" After this we had a good laugh on the memes that his fans send him on Twitter. 

"Oh my gosh. It's already dark Albert-" I say when i look around" "We should head back Y/N.." He then gets up and grabs your hand. When he tries to pull you up you suddenly trip on a lil rock. "Alber-" You said right before you landed on him. Then your eyes met for the first time after days. He then quickly gets away from you, just making sure you can stand by yourself.

"Y/N are you okay?" You could hear that he is worried. "Yup! I am quite alright" You pull up a fake smile. Your brain just repeats that moment over and over again.. "Ah i wish it would last longer" You whisper to yourself. Luckily Albert didn't hear. 

~After returning home~

Y/N's POV:

When I got back I went right to bed. Even aunt didn't bother me, which was kinda weird. I didn't think much of what happened. I fell asleep in few minutes and had great dream about me and Albert..

Albert's POV:

"I can't believe what just happened- She tripped and fell on me and--" Kaden disturbs him " So dude you already kissed her?" "NO Kaden, are you stupid? She's my friend okay?! Only friend!" You could feel how the twp stupid words hurt. 

'Only friend'....

~646 words