The Past Part Two: complicated feelings.

Yelling and kicking sounds and noises broke from the kitchen to the whole house.

Yep it's 10:34 am and the boys are awake all of them but Kawaki who Naruto didn't want to wake up. Giving how cute he looked while sleeping.

"Shut up!! You're gonna wake Kawaki up!!". Naruto Whisper-yelled but then they heard water noises from the second floor.

Naruto huffed in anger knowing it's the shower and said "see! He woke up!"

"But Garaa is being an idiot!!" Kakashi said ignoring who's infront of him is the Kazekage.

But since the red haired didn't act like a kage' at all right now. It was ok. "You're the one who's an idiot! Who eats fries with ice-cream!! For breakfast?!?"

Naruto face palmed before leaving them alone and taking Kakashi's mask -that's on the sink- so it doesn't get dirty.

"whAT did I a say about touching my mask?!" Kakashi said looking at Naruto and completely forgetting Garaa.

"Kakashi....Garaa... Can we all just calm down? And eat breakfast in peace? Shikamaru and I need to leave to the Hokage tower. I have work" Naruto announced.

They both nodded in agreement noticing how childish they're acting but surely Garaa still can't accept Kakashi's weird taste and mix.

Shikamaru sigh in disappointment but doesn't add a thing.

Few moments later and Kawaki walked in. "Ohayo..." He said lazily taking a seat beside Naruto.

They all replied and the room went into silence again.

Shikamaru and Naruto then started talking about things that concerned the village.

Soon after Kakashi and Garaa joined them.

Kawaki felt left out from their convo but that didn't annoy him too much. He finished his sandwich and cup of tea. Then stood up saying "I'll change for when we go to your office"

Naruto nodded and said "wear something comfortable and nice we're going somewhere after work."

"Where to?" Kawaki said while walking away "training?" He added.

"No silly. Himawari's birthday. My daughter" Naruto said.

Kawaki gave him a last look while nodding in agreement and understanding then walked upstairs.

'wear something comfortable and nice....?' Kawaki thought while going throw his clothes.

'god I should've accepted it when he wanted to buy me more!! Silly shy me!! If only I didn't get embarrassed....' he thought as aflash back of when they went shopping played again in his mind.

Flash back------

"You sure you don't need anything else?" Naruto asked with his stupidly handsome face and charming smile. Even tho he was carrying so many bags he still looked attractive.

"Hmm..." Kawaki hummed while thinking of what they bought "we only got some pyjamas and clothes for training i'll need something to wear out" He mumbled while looking at a grey t-shirt thinking whether it'll fit him or not.

Naruto didn't hear him so he leaned forward and said "mind repeating that sweetheart I couldn't hear you?"

Kawaki looked up at Naruto and was about to say that again when he heard two girls Whispering and giggling.