The Moewstar

Moew:"gay pirate I thought u died well lucky u there we need to defeat the harbingers"
Zubastion:"that's no the pirate you kno-"
Rin:"yes I uh got revived by this person zubastion..."
Zb:"what are u doin"
R:"let's keep it a secret for now:<<"
M:"we need any help we need ig let's go bringerbusters, also was that thanos with u rn where tf is he running diluc came back to szenjnaja thing"
R:"noooo idea:))"
They all meet up and make a plan
Next they go to scaramouchie also known as scaraboobs(names are from xiao on YouTube)

Anyway
Best way to kill puppets?
Steal their hat
Or u just cut off their head or sum but like I want that hat ngl

M:" OK we are prepared to fight scaramouchie"
R:"let's goo scaraboobssss"
M:"gay as ever"
Nervous rin
Zb:"before we go about rin-"
Diluc:"there's no time to lose we don't need to know how she revived or sum jeez"
M:"awwooggaaaa agree😍~~~~~"
Zb:"oh God we are surrounded by idiots no wonder u wanna save them"
R:"well that's not the reason but well....."
Something is wrong with Rin hm
Zubastion does not exist in any universe straight rin doesn't belong in that universe anyway there two thanos...
Zb in thoughts*wasn't there something with short time and all? Guess we will find out*

Book chapter:
No universe can handle something duplicate or anything wrong in general that's why ice cream is very dangerous some years ago the bastions tried to destroy ice cream for the safety of everyone so no one who accidentally went to the wrong universe stayed there, will disappear..

10 years ago
With the bastions leftovers

Bastion leader:"we've survived let's put an curse on that zubastion brat!"
Bastion 1:"they like to travel, if in an universe their in is something wrong make the people disappear they gonna feel guilty...
BL:" yes since they are now only allowed to tell people how to get in another universe they will know that the person is gone because of them.."
Bastion 2:"the curse will be done no worries Master!"

Zubastion:"a curse they say hmph I don't do friends anyway why would I feel guilt?"