Info

First of all, in this story, I will pretty much try to completely rework MHA. The whole Class 1-A, other characters, top heroes, even the league of villains - basically the whole plot beside the existence of Quirks and UA and other Quirk schools. Basically, think of it as my own take on the MHA universe.
Also, I will probably use some characters and ideas from other stories or games, but they will mostly appear around in the middle of the supposed first season.

As for the OCs, I will list three of them and some info about them as I plan on making them the main characters.

===============

Name: Kinado Nero
Gender: Male
Skin tone: Pale
Hair color: Cyan
Eye color: Blue
Height: 1.70 m (5'6.92 for those who measure in hotdogs)
Personality: Calm, collected, stoic - basically a kuudere. Overthinks, thinks way more than speaks. Has ow self-esteem and PTSD
Quirk: Empowerment. Allows Nero to empower any object his palms touch. The empowered objects seem to be engulfed in light blue light, and can vary from being warm to cutting through steel with ease, the degree of empowerment can be controlled at will.
Misc: Inner sides of Nero's palms are bright cyan in color due to his Quirk.

===========

Name: Kinado Terr
Gender: Male
Skin tone: Pale
Hair color: White
Eye color: Ebony
Height: 1.73 m (5'8.11)

Personality: Playful, cheerful, responsible, caring.
Quirk: Photonics. Terr's Quirk allows him to absorb light with his skin indefinitely, be it from a natural source, artificial, or even from another Quirk. He can release the absorbed light from his palms in a form of lasers and blasts, the destructiveness of them can change at will and the total amount of light absorbed beforehand.
Misc: The inner sides of Terr's palms are pure white due to his Quirk. Is Kinado Nero's older brother.

===================
(This is the OC that's not mine)

(Drawn by Anaamew on tumblr, though it seems to be deleted

(Drawn by Anaamew on tumblr, though it seems to be deleted.)

Height: 1.72 m (5'7.71)

=======

That was all about the main OCs that I'm going to use. The rest of the OCs will be revealed through the story.

Thanks for reading this short chapter!