Aftermath

The recording was paused at the moment of Terr blasting through the Zero Pointer's head.

- There we have it, -  Analyser spoke near the hologram, - Ladies and Gentlemen, these are the three final candidates for the "Class 1-X". I think it's fair for me to assume that we are ready to proceed with the experiment.

Whispers spread around the room. And then, it all went silent, only the sound of a janitor wiping the floor remained. In the darkness, the sources of many voices were unknown, but the siluettes of them. Only a circular violet light source that seemed to come from a mask remained, along with neon red eyes that glowed on the same level opposite to the violet light.

- Proceed, - A muffled voice came from the direction of the violet circular light source.

- After the rise of villainy in the last 15 years... - A much older voice came from the direction of the red eyes as they closed before reopening again, - I do not believe we can afford not to.

- Of course, - Analyser spoke again, - Does anyone have objections?

The sound of the janitor wiping the floor was heard again.

- Then it's settled. From now on, the plan "Class 1-X" is officially put into action!

Meanwhile, certain someone was still recovering from the "shock".

- Aww! - Saying Terr was happy would be an understatement, - The first day in years you left the house, and you already have made not just a friend, but a girlfriend! Looks like no matter what, you will always be the one who makes friends easily!

Nero was still out of words. His panic levels were off the charts.

- ...This has just gotten thousand times more awkward right now, - He spoke while increasing his pace.

Terr quickly caught up to his brother.

- On another note, Nero, - Terr asked remembering something, - Back when we were in that alleyway, you tried to use your Quirk on one of the forcefields, you were breathing out blue mist. The same thing happened when we ambushed the Zero Pointer, too. I don't know if you were too distracted to notice it, if it was blending with Mamoru's forcefields from your perspective or if it was common when using Quirk that you didn't care. Did it also happen when you tested your Quirk yesterday for the exam?

- I was? - Nero asked, confused.

- Yeah.

-Hmm...

Nero bent down and picked up a rock and empowered it. His breath really was blue.

- I don't recall this happening yesterday, - Nero said as he brought his finger to the mist, - It doesn't feel any different than normal air, but I don't know if it actually is no different from normal air or if it just has no effect on me like the rest of my Quirk. And frankly, I don't want to find out.

Nero stopped empowering the rock and threw it away.

- Well, all I see is that this might not be an urgent issue as I managed to completely ignore it the first two times. Plus, it smells minty.

- Radiation also needs a large amount of time to take effect, so you better get it checked, - Terr said as the two walked through the main corpus of UA.

Nero had a slight chuckle.

- In that case just construct a nuclear power plant from me.

- Attention! - Terr spoke with a mature tone while putting his hand over his mouth, - An accident has taken place in The Nero Nuclear Power Plant! There's a leak! Stay away from the Nero Leak if you value your life!