Chapter 30: Wait, What?

Mark's POV:

"P-Park Chorong..?"

"Hmm~? Heheh, yes that's me! I'm Park Chorong~!" She answered, with aegyo. I laughed, she's seems very different than earlier. Before I could say anything, the sound of more squealing stopped me. I sighed, scratching my head. I suddenly heard footsteps. I took Chorong's hand, without thinking.

"What are you doing just standing?! Come on!" I whispered. She followed me upstairs, we had no other choice but to stay at GOT7's dorm. I pulled her inside and locked the door. I sunk to the floor and panted. I looked at Chorong who was still gripping onto my hand. I let go of her hand, why the heck did I even bring her with me? She laughed for no reason and looked at me before fainting on the floor.

Well, I can't just leave her on the floor... I put her on my back and carefully carried her to JR's bed which was beside mine, tucking her in. I stared at her. Her face seems so familiar but I don't remember her at all...

My head began to hurt again. "Argh..." Just as I stood up, a hand grabbed onto mine. "Aniyo~ Please... Don't leave me..." I looked at Chorong, her eyes were closed. "M-Ma..." Is she calling my name? I shook my head. Mark, why are you imagining such things? I let go of her hand and went to the bathroom.

I rinsed my face with cold water, I felt so refreshed. I grabbed a towel and wiped my face. I looked at the edge of the mirror, it showed Chorong sleeping. How could she be sleeping so peacefully at a stranger's house? I laughed to myself, she really is a special girl.

I put the towel down and sat down on a chair beside Chorong. "I should really go to sleep, why am I even here staring at her?" I asked myself. I looked at her, she looked prettier in real life than in photos. Wait, what? I shook my head, what the hell do I keep thinking of?

"Mmm..." I glanced over at her, is she crying? I leaned closer to confirm it, and she was. I hesitantly used my finger to wipe it off. I finally stood up and went to my bed. Just as my eyes were about to close, I heard a sound. The sound of footsteps.

Before I could open my eyes, I felt the weight of a body next to me. "Ya~ I thought I said to not leave me... Hmph..." I opened one eye, to see Chorong snuggling beside me. I could feel my body burn up, I've never had a girl this close to me. Especially not a girl I've just recently met.

She suddenly pouted and I felt her arm wrap around my waist. I froze, what the hell do I do?! I then heard a snore. She's sleeping?! I sighed, unsure of what to do when a drunk girl is hugging you. I tried wiggling out but that just made her tighten her grip. I finally surrendered. "Aish, this girl is a real handful. Before, she was crying and now she's holding onto me?" I laughed a little.

I actually felt warm with her arms around me. Soon, I found my eyes slowly fall and close.

==========================

Chorong's POV:

Sunlight was leaking out from one of the windows, shining onto my eyes. I slowly opened my eyes, still half asleep.

My head was pounding, I shouldn't have drank so much... I tried to get up but I couldn't, something or someone was holding me down. I looked beside me, and my eyes widened, I was fully awake now. Mark?!

I started to panic, what am I doing here?! And why is he hugging me?! My cheeks felt as if they would burst, I couldn't help but scream. "AHHH!" I yelled, waking him up. His eyes widened. I tried to roll off the bed but his arms were still around my waist, making us both fall onto the ground.

"Ow.." I whined. I looked around, seeing that I was laying on top of him. He held onto his forehead in pain. He finally opened his eyes again, finding my face right above his. I could feel my face burn up.

I couldn't look at him straight in the eyes, so I looked away and got off of him. I hid my face in embarrassment. Where am I and why am I here with him?! "Ya... Why did you scream for?" He asked, I glanced over to see him rubbing his head.

I didn't know what to say. Does he remember me or not? "W-What am I doing here? Where am I?" I stuttered, I didn't know why I was even getting nervous around him. He laughed. "Calm down, it's not like I've kissed you or anything. Well, unless you wanted me to." He said, laughing again. "I'm just joking with you. And to answer one of your questions, you're at GOT7's dorm." I felt myself blush again, so maybe he doesn't remember.

I put on my shoes and tried to sneak out the door but his voice stopped me. "Where are you going? Since you're here, you should at least have something to eat. Stay." I slowly turned around and followed him to the kitchen. "Take a seat." I did as I was told.

"So, what kind of drink do you want? We've got coffee, hot chocolate or orange juice? Or water, if you're one of those healthy girls." He asked. "U-Uh, I'll just have a coffee with two sugars..." I answered. He looked at me, and raised an eyebrow. "Seems like we've got the same taste. Perhaps we are fated to be together?" He joked, bringing two cups of coffee towards me. He sat across me, sliding my cup to me.

"One sugar is not sweet enough, three sugars is too sweet but two sugars seem just right, am I right?" He suddenly asked. I looked up at him after taking a sip and slowly nodded. "I actually didn't like it at first but in the past, I remember some girl I knew liked it so I copied her and I slowly began to love it." Is he referring to me? I began to smile a little, going for another sip.

"You're smiling?" He said, laughing. "You're a weird one. And judging from last night, you definitely cannot handle alcohol. You seem to mumble quite a lot." I almost choked on the coffee. He witnessed me drunk?! Aish, why do I keep embarrassing myself especially around him? He laughed again.

I was probably blushing as red as a strawberry. "Why did you drink anyway? Did your boyfriend break up with you or something? That's why you cried in your sleep?" He asked. I slowly nodded. "Something like that." I replied. "Hmm... Forget him then. And maybe let me fix your broken heart?" He said, smiling afterwards.

"I'm just kidding but I was really shocked when you hugged me, last night. But I'm guessing that was the alcohol as well? I suggest you don't go drinking, especially at late nights. You're lucky, Mark Tuan was there to save you." I accidentally let out a scoff. He smirked. "Well, I now see your true colours. Not a fan of the cocky guys, hey? Aw, that's too bad, I was starting to like you, you're quite cute actually."

Is he trying to make me blush?! I looked away from his eyes, taking several sips of coffee just to avoid him. I stood up to put my cup in the sink, and bowed to him.

"I don't have any memory of last night, but I apologise if I behaved inappropriately. I'll just get going now..." He stood up with me. I opened the door but he closed it again, leaning closer to my face.

"Just so you know, I wasn't joking when I said I found you cute. Keep that in mind. And, if you like, you can ask BamBam for my number. Or... You could just come back again, it's no biggie." He said, giving me a wink. I rolled my eyes and ignored him. I opened the door to leave, this time he let me through. As soon as I stepped out, I took a deep breath.

"Aish, why do I keep acting weirdly?" I said, fanning my face with my hands. Could I be falling for him all over again?

==========================

AUTHOR'S NOTES!

Another chapter for you guyss! Hope you enjoy this chapter, if you did then please comment or vote! <3

I'd like to thank you guys again, for 3K views! Hopefully, we can get higher? :)

This chapter is full of corny Mark, what is going with him? Could he and Chorong be falling for each other once again? How will their love bloom?

What will happen next?

Find out in the next chapter! ;)

=== CHAPTER END! ===