Chapter 3

Nearly two weeks had passed Will stood besides the window wondering far off. His days were spended with Hannibal and Winston. Reading books in the office , cooking with hannibal and discussing various topics with him even surprised will even though he hadn't recover his memory he could still keep up with hannibal.

Headaches and flashes were normal for will by now. He would have certain images flash inside his head , voices of an unknown whispering to him slight feeling of touch and contact. He did mentioned it to hannibal who diagnosed it to visual hallucinations which could be common after a large concussion and post traumatic amnesia . But.....some part of Will couldn't fully grasp that explanation as if he knew something but couldn't remember.

Will looked back to hannibal who was sitting on his chair with his sketch book . Something more interesting about hannibal the man was not only a great psychiatrist but also a culinary master and an artist. Will walked up to him and peeked on the sketch book.

"Archilles lamenting the death of Patroclus. When ever he is mentioned in Illiad patroclus seems to be defined by his empathy" hannibal said in a deep voice noving his pencil swiftly and elegantly across the drawing . Some part of Will felt like his spirit lifted up as he listened to hannibals words.

" Archilles wished all Greeks would die so he and Patroculs could conqure troy alone. "Hannibal continued and will couldn't help but repeat the words ringing in his head.

"𝑻𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒅𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏"

Hannibal looked up to will the light from the fire played on his face and reflected on his eyes as he smiled warmly to will who felt another sharp pain in his head throbbing on his template. He was quickly guided to the chair by hannibal who chided him for staying too long on his feet as he went to get him some water but all will could think of were the words ringing in his head.

'𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒌 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒔.......𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑𝒔.'

"Will will willium " hannibals voice sounded right before him overshadowing the voices
" are you alright ?" Will nodded shivereing slightly. Hannibal looked over him for few seconds with calculating gaze he then retreated back to his chair across from will as he lifted his glass half filled with red wine

"where were you just now?" Hannibal asked with concern and interest.

Will couldnt help but let out a soft laugh
"Some where even i dont know"
" Are your headach getting worst?"

Will nodded "it feels like some one is calling out to me....... certain events play out before my eyes like as if i am the audience. When i try to reach over it vapourizes within my grasps dreams, visions over take me during night time "

"What do you see?"

"I see a house in an deserted place at outskirts of a forest fog surrounds the place....looks like a boat in middle of the sea. A young girl car across her neck with brown hair, very pale skin and bluest eyes she smiles at me innocently but those eyes are filled with tears, anthlers grows behind her and ....and...."

"Willium, maybe its your.......past knocking on your door steps but don't rush it with time you shall regain your memory" hannibal replied softly looking over the fire place.

Will couldnt help but feel emotions when he heard hannibals voice .....soft yet a hint of sadness when he mentions will's possible past.

What was it that hannibal felt ........compassion? desire ? interest?.....fear. .......fear of losing ......will ? Was it fear hannibal felt that will would leave him behind after regaining his memeory.

Will's eyes grew wide with realization. But was his suspicion true. As if reading his mind hannibal looked back at Will staring at him as if he was challangeing Will to ask for himself. Will raised his lips into a shy smile which was met with hannibal's chuckles echoing through out the house both laying back and relaxed on their respective chairs in a silent yet comforting understanding between each other.