Chapter 4

Will couldn't pinpoint when it began. It was like few pieces if pebbles rolling down the hill. Not causing a great havoc but noticeable.

Maybe it was when will became more comfortable around hannibal the way how he noticed what ever he said hannibal listened to it like a speech from a great pope with mix of admiration and fascination.

Or maybe it was when they got too close invading each others personal space. The long intense but meaningful gazes or the lingering touch.

Will found hannibal in the room impressively playing the piano as he stood mesmerised. Hannibal only looked up to acknowledge wills arrival before continuing on.Winston who was laying on the carpet got up and walked to himb

"What piece are you playing " will asked getting closer to hannibal while petting the brown dog.

"Moonlight Sonata "hannibal replied still engrossed in the music . "It is certain that Beethoven proposed marriage to Giulietta, and that she was inclined to accept."

Will chuckled "that didn't work out, did it ?"
Hannibal smiled softly "unfortunately not " he said gazing at Will.

"How do you picture your self in it hannibal ?"

Hannibal stopped playing and got up walking towards the old record player and played an melodious t.

"I see my self as the composure, it reminds me of the moon setting over Lake Lucerne longing in the darkness wishing for my ......beloved. I see the darkness dwell in his eyes". Hannibal started getting more closer to Will extending his hand towards him

"Can I have this dance?"
Will surprises him.self when he accepts hannibal's hand without any hesitation.

The two gliding towards the middle of the room hand in hand. His suit laced with perfect design and shoes made of finest leather as he took will's arm. The fabric clung tight on his chiselled body made will blush as he smiled and went along with him swinging with every rhythm perfectly without a hint of mistake . As they danced across the room Will noted that hannibal was a man of gentle touch, voice that could blind anyone with its words and his gaze so mesmerising yet mysterious to Will.
"Your staring will" hannibal said after few dances. Will blushed deeply looking away .

"Are you alright will , you look a bit flushed " hannibal teased with a grin.

"Just starting to get aware of somebody " will said with a smile.
Hannibal let out a small laugh and in a dreamy voice replied
" noone can be fully aware of human being unless we love them "

'𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅'
'𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 .......𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒆'

Will breathed harshly as he felt another sharp pain in his head. He could feel his head getting heavier. He could hear distant voices in his head every thing became blurred in his vision. Hannibals face disappeared infront of him only darkness.

"𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕......𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 .....𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚞𝚖 ....𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 "

"Will stay with me " the two voices enterwined in wills head he scouldnt distinguish it a. Sound of bells and heavy ringing nearly defened him until a frim voice called out
"WILLIUM"

Will snapped out even panicking confused and scared. After calming down a bit He realised he was leaning on hannibal who had his arm around his waist wrapping him in an warm embrace and another one rubbing his back smoothing him.

"I am here will. I am here for you ,right beside you." Hannibal said firmly

No body moved or spoke for few minutes until will had completely calmed down. He looked up to see hannibal staring intensely at him hint of worry danced across his eyes. Before will could say anything hannibal leaned forward and kissed him softly surprising him .

Hannibal looked at him filled with doubt as if trying to see if he had made a mistake. Will stood still for few seconds before kissing him back. Hannibal tightened his arms around Will.

"I finally have you will " he said deeply. Will let out a soft sigh
" You always had me Lecter "