Part one :)

'robbins service.' i say
'she is the new attending i hope she is nice' my best friend Lexie said.
'yea its not like we already have enough crappy attendings and i want to be an peds surgeon.'
'doctor kepner? i hear a sqeukey voice saying.
'ugh she sucks already have you heard that voice? Lexie says laughing
'that would be me' i say.
'im doctor Arizona robbins.'
'ugh.' i say
'this is Jackson prescott he needs an bowel and liver transplant and an portacaval shunt.'
'i hear her saying vageley because i was thinking off the hot Avery boy. 'dr kepner can i talk to you privatelley?'
'sure i geuss.' 
' you can hate me sure but i need to you to pay attention because you really have to pay attention because if im not avelabaile you as the doctor who only has seen the kid without paying attention you have seen him and you should be his doctor.' 'ugh screw you.' i said.
//arizonas pov\\
'youre off the case.' i say
'then this bitch says youre off the case.'
i hear april say when im about to grab my things and go home.
'i really tried to like you but i have more in my head then just an random gril who hates me as hell.'
'what would you have on youre head?'
'what story do you want to hear the one where my brother die last week or the one where im married to an man who is my cousin but forced to marry me and abuses me dailey mean while me being gay.' 
'now you got nothing to say.'
*cough*
'docotor robbins can we talk for a secod? i hear docter shepherd said.
'well actually not...' i said.
'doctor robbins.' 'what!'
'im sorry but i have to go hone im late already and i dont want to get beaten up.' 
' yea im sorry for youre time'
*that night*
//amelias pov\\
It was just an nornall day in the pit until: 'okay what do we got?' A  female with an brain bleeding she is beaten up really badly and probably some broken bones we dont know a name or the looks because off her face.'  'Somebody piage or call robbins untill she answers there is an slight possibility that she is our john doe.'  I said 'thats doctor robbins?' Kepner asked looking all pale.
'Look kepner there is an change it is her and then it wont be youre fault. Arizona becomes better once you get to know her better.' I said 'im so sorry for her...'  April said 'same,we cant tell Alex tho because he is like an big brother for her.'

*a few moths later Alex doesnt know about Arizona*

//Alex's pov\\
I walked past a room when i saw blonde hair so blonde that it couldn't miss being Arizona so i walked in. 'Zona thats you?' 'Yea....' Arizona reply'd 'oh my god who did this to you?'
'Carl...' 'im going to kill him for you.' 'Alex please stay here...' 'sure' i said softly. 'I love you, youre my best friend ever.' I say. 'I love you too.'

*a couple days later*
'Youre getting discharged today!' 
'Yayyy' 'where are you sleeping?' 'Home i geuss.' 'Zona no not after what he did too you,you can sleep at my place.' 'Really?' 'Sure'
'You paiged' Jo says a couple minutes later. 'Yea i wanted to ask if Arizona can stay over because im not sending her home.' 'Sure she is always welcome.' Jo answerd ' she is getting discharged today. 'Well my shift just ended so i can take her home.' 'Okay thanks.'

//authors note\\
I dont know what to add so its a little short