𝐗𝐨𝐥𝐨- 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐥

(𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮.)

Y/n's POV:

"Hey, Xolo." I said, sitting beside him on Jacob's couch. "Hey." Xolo said, not looking up from his phone.

I looked at him with furrowed brows. What's his deal?

"Hey, guys!" Hannah said with a smile, walking into the room. "Hey, Hannah!" Xolo said with a smile, turning off his phone.

I felt a stinging in my chest. Like, I just got stabbed. So, he can put down his phone for Hannah, but not even smile or look at me?

Hannah sat down beside Xolo, the both of them immediately getting into a conversation. Peyton looked at me with sympathy.

Peyton made a hand gesture for me to go and sit by her and Jacob on the other couch. I smiled and got up, sitting beside Peyton.

"Hey." Peyton said with a smile. "Hey, losers." I said to her and Jacob. They both laughed. We always joke like this.

I heard loud laughing, making me look over at Hannah and Xolo, who were smiling at each other, with love in their eyes.

"Y/n, don't even worry about him. He isn't shit. If he's just going to lead you on like that, don't even worry about him." Peyton said, making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, but... I can't help but love him." I said. "You love him?" Jacob asked with wide eyes.

"I mean... yeah, yeah, I do. It's just... the way he looks at Hannah, and the way he talks about her, I don't have a chance." I said.

"Yes, you do. He's just... Xolo, plus! He's not even thinking straight half of the time." Jacob said, making all of us laugh.

"Okay, well... is it okay if I go take a nap? I barely got any sleep last night." I asked. "Yeah, of course!" Peyton said, giving me a hug.

I hugged her back, before I pulled away and stood up, walking away. "No hug for me?" Jacob asked, with puppy dog eyes and a frown.

I playfully rolled my eyes and walked back over to Jacob, giving him a hug. After a few seconds, I pulled away and walked over to the stairs, walking upstairs.

I went inside the guest bedroom that I was currently using, since I was staying at Peyton's filming house, for the filming of Cobra Kai season 5.

I got under the covers and turned on my phone, scrolling on Instagram. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door, making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Come in!" I said. Xolo opened the door, making me roll my eyes. "What do you want?" I snapped. "I just... I wanted to apologize for earlier." Xolo said.

"Yeah, you say that every time." I said, scoffing. "I know, it's just... you know we have to take things slow." Xolo said.

"Whatever. You know what, Xolo?" I said, sitting up on the bed. "What?" Xolo asked. "You make me feel like a fool, and I'm sitting here waiting for you to make a move." I said.

Xolo looked at me with hurt. "What?" Xolo asked. "Yeah, I said it. So, why don't you go back downstairs with Hannah." I said, laying back down.

"I don't want Hannah! I want... I want you." Xolo said. "Mhm." I said.

"Y/n, come on... I honestly want you. I love you." Xolo said. "Yeah? Well... if you really loved me, you would've been nicer earlier, but you were only nice to your ex." I said.

"I know, I know, and... I promise you, it won't happen again, if you just give me another chance." Xolo said.

"I'll take you to this nice spot for dinner on Friday, how about that? And, we can move from there." Xolo said.

I looked up at Xolo and smiled. "Yes, I mean... I'd really appreciate it." I said. Xolo smiled back and flopped down beside me.

"Cuddles and nap?" Xolo asked. "Sure, you idiot." I said. Xolo chuckled and wrapped his arms around me, as I lied down on his chest.

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐋𝐌𝐅𝐀𝐀𝐎𝐀𝐎𝐀 𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐎 𝐈 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒💀