𖣘 Chapter 2 ~ a new form of despair 𖣘

After the brutal execution of Bill.

The game moved on.

(sorry im lazy rn)

---

LOCATIONS:

Lavender Town - A very quaint, very purple little suburb smack dab in the middle of Morningland. Rows of identical houses line the street, mostly empty except for a few familiar faces....

Grave Tower - Tall and imposing, the Grave Tower stands resolute, its cold grey stone walls carrying floor upon floor of tombstones within. Some of them are people you knew, some of them are people you've never met, and some of them are curiously blank, waiting to be filled.

Radio Station - A rickety old radio tower looming over the landscape. Climbing it is not advisable, as you would likely die, but thankfully for you there is an equally rickety set of wooden stairs leading up to a small observation tower. Observation for what? Who knows. It's possible to tune in to some frequencies up on the observation deck, but none of them seem very coherent...Ah, well. At least there's the view.

Mt. Silver - A half-broken sign lists this as 'Mt. Silver; The Peak of Adventure!' The freezing cold mountain doesn't exactly ooze 'adventure,' though, looking more like a death trap. There's a ski lift to take you to the top, but it's broken, so you're stuck with trekking the snow covered path if you want to see what's up there. At least there's apparently a slide at the very top that takes you all the way back down. That's fun, I

Angelica's Playhouse - A looming mansion with an almost cartoonish outer design, all round edges and soft shapes. It'd be a lot cuter if the bright paint wasn't worn and chipped and covered in vines. The sign outside invites you to "feel like a kid again," though whether that's a good thing or not remains to be seen. Inside is a dizzying, surreal funhouse that does indeed aim to make you feel like a child...with all the helplessness and confusion that entails.

Misery-Go-Round - A tall Merry-Go-Round standing tall on the edge of the forest. It's beautifully made, but it'd probably be more appealing if all the wooden animal carvings didn't seem to be enraged or in pain. For a single MorningCoin you can give it a go, but do you really want to?

Proxy Woods - Thick, impenetrable trees line the edges of this area, forming the park's very own nature preserve. Well, more or less. There's nothing living there that you'd want to meet. The forest itself is abnormally gray and dreary, despite all the plants seemingly thriving. It is very easy to get lost and turned around in the Proxy Woods, and while the forest "maze" is considered part of the fun here at Morningland, do take care that you don't end up somewhere you can't get out of again.

Shiver Shack - The decrepit old cabin is so moss-covered and ancient that it's easy to miss it among the dense trees. Sitting deep into the Proxy Woods is the Shiver Shack, which seems to be a park check-in point of some sort, long abandoned by whoever was actually running it. Now it sits, filled with abandoned survival gear and rotted wood, keeping a lonely watch in the forest.

Mortuary Motel - The motel, charmingly named The Mortuary Motel, is obviously designed with some sort of creepy gothic architecture in mind, though it almost comes off as looking more haunted-house-done-by-the-local-high-school-ish. Entering the lobby, you find it nice enough. It's colored in deep blues and purples, and doesn't look nearly as ragged as the rest of the park. It's apparently staffed by Jeff and Jane The Killer(s) themselves, though they aren't very helpful. Each room will only open for the person it's meant for, and inside are pretty normal, decent guest rooms. No murder here! Hopefully..

Gift Shop - Morningland's gift shop is...unusual, to say the least. It has the usual fare; T-shirts, lanyards, keychains that seem to have every name under the sun but your own...and a few extra amenities.
The food court seems to be part of the gift shop, as if whoever planned the buildings forgot to put one in until the last minute and just shoved it in there. It's just a high-tech, although partially broken vending machine with every food option under the sun.There's also an entire wall of weapons for sale; very real, very dangerous weapons. According to a sign on the wall, the weapons and food are apparently complimentary to guests, but the other merchandise needs to be paid for in MorningCoins.
There's seemingly no one running the shop, but there are giant, bloodshot, bulging eyes all over the walls, so you get the feeling you maybe shouldn't steal.

KillArcade - It's a regular looking arcade building at least, lit up with neon lights that cut obnoxiously through the park's dark atmosphere. Inside it is ridiculously dim, but at least you can see the tacky neon patterned carpeting and the dim glow of the arcade machines. It seems the available games include Donkey Kong, Bezerk, Polybius, and, of course, the legendary PAC (Power and Control) Man. All games are complimentary, so why not give a try at getting the high score?

---

Also the location will change every chapter, because i say so

(The only locations that will stay are the student labs and the Castle)

CHAPTER 2: START