Prologue part 1

(You the reader will be Kay)

(Author's note: you are five and you have a massive love for warships)

You speaking - Hi
You thinking - meh
Other people speaking- jello
_________________________________________

Kay: hey mom is it possible for me to be able to make my own ship?

Your mom: Hun that's not something you can do so easily not even owning it is possible.

Kay: but I can design one right?

Your mom: *thinking* I'm not sure but some people do have restrictions on what I can be plus is has to be done by someone with a license.

Kay: pretty sure I can make one or make blue prints and have someone build it... I think.

Kay: can I design the stuff for it to be built?

Your mom: maybe but I'm not sure should probably ask someone first though.

Kay: Okay. *smiles*

[three years later]

Kay: I should probably find someone who is high up in the government to give these to...*you here lots of people talking behind you*

Kay: I wonder what's causing them to make a fuss about this.

1st crowd person: Mr president are you sure that if someone gives you a blueprint of a future promising warship that they will be able to keep the original.

2nd crowd person: How do you plan to stop them should they use it for terrorist like purposes.

The president: Now now I already know how it would be besides if the person brings us a blueprint we can use some of its designs for if they do or if It gets stolen...*spots you holding lots of blue rolled up paper* Ah hello their young one what is that your holding exactly?

Kay:*Nervously*: umm..... these are blueprints for my dream warship I made.

The president: May I see them?

Kay: O-oh umm... O-okay. *Gives him the blueprints*.

The president: My this is impressive... ship name oblivion... Ship class BBCVN?!... young one what else is there for this?

Kay: T-theirs also the weaponry and materials for it to use as well as its technology blueprints and schematics.

The president:*flips one page and sees the railgun* woah do you believe this will work?

Kay: *nods* y-yes I do.

The president: *This kid did she actually make these and saw how the work because if she did this is damn impressive* Can you give me your parents phone number please.

Kay: o-okay *gives him your parents phone number*

The president*Calls your parents* hello this is president (whatever name you wish to use) you daughter may had possibly make a design for a working future warship...would you like me to set up an appointment location?....Alright does *your mom's favorite cafe name* sound good?... alright let's meet there in 3 weeks... alright have a good day.... Here take these back and bring them for when we meet ok?

Kay: okay.

[Timeskip 3 weeks later at the cafe]

The president: so the reason why I called you both and made an appointment is because your daughter managed to make a possibly working warship blueprint with its equipment, weapons, etc.

Your parents: how did she do that?

The president: I'm not sure but I think she had somehow had this in her mind for quite some time... how long has she been working on them exactly?

Your mother: 2 years now why?

The president: Me and the other members of the government and branches have reason to believe that your daughter may have had this in her mind for quite some time now and I believe that we can actually build and test this ship of hers to see if it works and give her ownership of the original just without any ammunition and is completely disarmed from firing anything. And I believe your daughter really wants to have it happen

*the president and your parents look at your excited and pleading face*

Your parents: alright well do it.

The president: Alright and thank you for your time have a good night.

[Timeskip 10 years out at sea]

Kay: after ten years the U.S. finally gave me my ship and the best part is that everything for it was cheap, advanced and simple to make to which they put it to almost everyone of their warships and made 3 more but cheaper ones and gave the original to me.

*Hears loud explosion behind her at the very back of her ship*

Kay: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!.