Excitement (New beginnings)

In February of 2019, Ari really thought she had hit the jackpot with this new job. She had been recommended by a friend to the manager and she was more that happy to start. About a week before the start date she decided she need new clothing and shoes, as this new work environment is short of nothing she's used to.

D day comes and Ari is early. The friend that recommended also works at the same place so you can imagine the excitement when they finally meet up for the first time on the job. While for Ari these processes were completely new she was prepared to learn everything. The one manager at the time seemed very cool and helpful but the other was a little off she. She seemed to not be very caring or understanding however Ari wasn't too keen on giving her the time of day.

Weeks went by and Ari was finally getting the hang of things. Her clients loved her and she tried her best to ensure the manager saw she was making an effort. Little did Ari know that her best was never going to be good enough as the same manager she ignore for a long time had other plans. There were monthly checks that happened and Ari realize that she was weak in certain areas of the job, she expressed this to both manager and things there were alternatives they still have Ari the exact task to do. During this time Ari became extremely ill. She was unable to go to work some days and other she was sitting in the bathroom for more than half the day. She was sick to the point of weight loss. Now Ari was well aware that her job was stressful. She knew for a fact this is where the illnesses were coming from but she tried to go everyday still.

She tried to push it aside and "man up". During this time she was job hunting. Because not only that she was completely ill she was underpaid. Every interview she had gone on she wished they'd take her because she knew the source of her illness.

The friend whom recommended Ari for the position was now no longer her friend. MaryJane had completely turned on Ari. It was the shock of her life when one more she walked in to a task being completely but no one bothered to to let her know even though this was her task. When Ari enquired about it MaryJane was very keen to snap at her though she was completely in the wrong.

This made Ari fully aware it was time to leave even if she had no source of income. Her mental could not deal with anymore .