1.

CHAPTER 1 . New Neighbourhood.

Your family has decided to move to a new neighbourhood, you were in the car. your father was driving, and your mother is looking at the maps, and you were texting your friends.
——
GC [GROUPCHAT]
[ Friend1 : Hey, Y/N, your leaving today right? ]

[ Y/N : yeah, I'm going to miss you guys!! :( ]

[ Friend2 : we'll miss you more, you literally the best person in the groupchat here, lol ]

[ Friend1 : ouch, but kinda true tho ]

[ Y/N : thanks! ]
——
"Y/N, we're here! Look how pretty the neighbourhood is!" You heard your mother shout in glee.
You looked around outside the window as your parents began to unbuckle their seatbelts.
The floor is bright green, a plain normal neighbourhood.

You went in your house, and to be honest, it's kind of nice! The living room and everything. And the house comes with the furniture, how nice!
You went upstairs to your room and began to unpack your things from your luggage. Putting your clothes in the closet, and changing the bedsheets.
You went back downstairs and found your parents cleaning the house, you then grabbed a mop and helped them clean.
"Oh, Y/N, thank you! But since when were you this responsible? What did you do to my daughter?" Your father joked, and chuckled.
"Haha. very funny dad." You said sarcastically while rolling your eyes.
-
After mopping, the house is sparkling clean, not a single dust!
-
"Hey, sweetie! Since the house is clean, maybe you could  go and walk around the neighbourhood and explore! maybe you'll find something cool! Or maybe some new friends!" Your mother clapped her hands, and smiled at you.
"Chances of finding new friends, are 0%, but sure, see you later!" You said, then walked out of the door.

———

Hi! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! I'm going to continue writing if this story gets noticed! :)