Stole the Badboys Heart Chpt:12

"Where are we going." I asked for the 4th time.

"It's a surprise." Logan replied again, smirking.

"I hate surprises." I mumbled loud enough to where he could hear.

He grabbed my hand interlacing our fingers and kept walking.

I love the night. How the sun sets and the world completely changes color. How all the little fireflies come out and play, and the owls start hooting even though it scares the shit out of me, I still love it.

Oh and don't get me started on the stars.

But I don't love the night when I put my trust in Logan and he says he's going to take me somewhere but it's surprise.

"If you're choosing on killing me now just do it and get it over with." I teased bumping his shoulder.

"Nahh, maybe after the rape." He winked giving my hand a squeeze.

"Mew."

I stopped walking and peeked my ears up.

"Mew."

I turned in a complete circle, while Logan was looking at me strangely.

"Mew."

"THERE." I pointed to the sewer where the strange mewing was coming from.

I took of running towards it listening closely.

"Mew."

"Logan! There's a kitten under there! Get it out!" I hollered jumping around.

"How the hell am I supposed to do that?" He asked crossing his arms across his chest.

"Use your super strength?" I offered shrugging.

He smiled and laid on his stomach next to the drain, blindly reaching into it.

This is such a nice view, he has a delicious bum.

"I think I feel something.." He mumbled then pulled something out of the drain.

He stood up his back facing towards me.

I peeked over his shoulder trying to get a better look.

He turned around holding in his palm the most adorable kitten ever!

It literally was so small that it fit in one of his hands.

The fur was black and shiny under the moonlight. The eyes were different colors though. One brown and one blue. IT WAS ADORABLE.

"What are we supposed to do with this thing." He asked clearly confused on why a kitten was in his hand right now.

I took it from his palm and put it in my jacket, zipping it up to where his little head poked out and he meowed.

"We keep it." I stated continuing to walk in the direction we were going.

Logan caught up beside me and shot me a amused look but didn't press the matter.

~~~~

I was sitting feeding little strawberries to Ohana while she licked my fingers.

Me and Logan had an intense argument over the name which we started choosing Disney names and we decided on Ohana which is from Stitch and it means family.

Logan's surprise was a little picnic at the park. It was honestly really sweet and I started to tear up, and he of course called me a sissy which earned him a smack to the arm. But sweet none of the less.

We ate fruit and talked about everything really. It was simple, and nice. And he isn't all muscle and manliness, he actually has a heart which works surprisingly.

"When do your parents get back?" Logan asked casually while petting Ohana's head with his index finger.

"Um next week." I replied suddenly remembering tomorrow.

"Wait we have school in 2 days." I reminded myself. I totally forgot we had the 3 day weekend and today was Sunday.

"Yep, gotta love that school!" Logan replied sarcastically laying on his back.

Okay.. this is it.

Im gonna ask him how he feels.

"Logan.." I whispered quietly.

"Hmmm." He replied, his eyes were closed and his hands were behind his head.

"Um, well, do you like me" I blurted out the last part. Hey gotta get straight to the point.

"Of course I like you." He said confidently still in the same position.

I swallowed, suddenly my throat became very dry, and my hands clammy.

"Oh." I squeaked.

Logan propped himself up on his elbows giving me a weird look.

"Amber? What's wrong?" He asked looking genuinely concerned.

"Well I-I didn't know where we stand." I stuttered feeling like someone is blowing me with hot air. It's really hot outside phew.

Logan raised an eyebrow, then slowly a smile over took his face.

"Oh, well do you like me Amber?" He asked smirking. God he already knew.

"Uh y-yeah." My words came out shaky and I felt like I was about to faint.

"Well-" he started grabbing my hand. "We should try this and see where it goes, but I don't really know how this whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing works." He said honestly, rubbing circles on the back of my hand.

I nodded my head and leaned down planting a kiss on his lips which he gladly returned.