8.It is only you

Athan

Months have passed after that confession at the park. I'm still waiting for Aisha's answer. It didn't gave me a reason to give up. Even if it take her another month or even years for her to decide,I will wait.

I love her so much,that it hurts more to give her up than to wait for her. I know she's worth waiting.

I got up from my bed and took a quick shower. I need to accompany Aisha to the mall. She said she needs to buy something for her project. We have only 1 week of complying our requirements before summer vacation. So,I hurried up and headed towards Aisha's house.

When I was going to knock at the door,I was surprized when Aisha opened it. She's so beautiful. She never fail to amaze me. Charming as always.

I just stoop up,not noticing that she was talking. When she touched my shoulder it was then I was back to my senses.

Uhm,I'm sorry. I thought I saw an angel. And I saw her blushed. Let's go? I asked. "Yup! I have listed all the things that I need to buy. It will not took us long,and don't worry I'll buy you an ice cream after." Then she smiled.

Okay,that will be great. You really like ice cream but how come you are not getting fat out of eating it. I asked her curiously.

"So,you find me sexy huh? You're attracted to my body don't you? " She asked.

What is she doing? It feels like I want to grab her body and kiss it wherever I want.

Uhm... Yeah,not that bad. I gave her a smile to avoid her seeing that I am affected of what she said.

I noticed that her mood changed,she even walked faster and left me behind. What is her problem? Maybe she was offended with what I said,about her being sexy.

I hurried up walking to catch her and grabbed her arm. Wait A,did I do something wrong? She swinged her hand and tried try to get away.

Why did you left me? I asked her calmly though I'm getting pissed already. Tell me,A I'm not a psychic that can read your mind. I almost shouted.

She was alarmed with my voice that I saw her eyes that any minute now is going to cry. I pulled her in my arms and whispered to her,I'm so sorry A I didn't mean to raise my voice. Don't cry please. I cupped her face to lift it up and kissed her forehead. Do you want to talk about it? I asked. She just nodded.

I didn't noticed that we are already at the park. We are few meters away from the main road heading to the mall. I let her sit down on the bench and gave her a few minutes to get herself ready.

I heard her speak but It sounded that she was really bothered with something. "Uhm...I--I'm sorry Athan what I did is wrong I shouldn't left you. I'm being childish showing that attitude. I'm so sorry." She sounded really sorry of what she did.

Why did you do that? Did I say something wrong. Please tell me,maybe I wasn't aware that I did. Is that when I didn't say if you are sexy? I want to make sure if it has something to do with it. You really need to be honest with me okay?

"Yes! I'm so sorry,T. I'm not thinking of what will happen. I know I shouldn't be angry at you because you didn't find me sexy. I'm being unreasonable. It was just I thought there's someone you find her sexy,then I suddenly got jealous. And I wanted to be the only girl that you can't take your eyes off."

I can hear her panting saying those words. I heared my heart beat so loud hearing what she said. I should be happy with it.

Hey! Look at me Aish. I should be the one telling you I'm sorry. I should have been honest with you. I should have told you that you are sexy. But I'm afraid that you might think that I am staring at your body like an ice cream that I crave for.