Was That Actually...?

At the Monastery, Misako placed Harumi down on her(Misako's) bed. She knew she couldn't leave Harumi alone in her condition. 

"Misako." Wu called as he walked in.

Misako turned to him and Wu sat on the bed.

"Please tell me what happened.What happened to Harumi and where is Lloyd?Is he alright?" Wu asked.

But Misako stayed silent.

"I've been fighting my anger!!And I have just had enough!!I will not fight it anymore!!"

"What?Can't take it?Leave then!And never EVER show your face in front of me ever again!!"

"No!I am NOT going to leave my father,the Omega here and go with you!!"

"That four-armed man is NOT my father!!He completely disowned me and REPLACED me with that weak girl!!So I decided to get out of his life for good and start a new one.WITH my REAL father!!"

"You are not staying here!!Come with me RIGHT NOW!!" Lord Garmadon shouted but Lloyd slapped his face pretty hard.

"YOU LET HARUMI TAKE MY PLACE IN YOUR LIFE!!SO WHY CAN'T I DO THIS?!?!WHAT I'M DOING IS THE SAME THING YOU DID TO ME,OLD FOR-ARMED MAN!!"

All those words Lloyd said before were playing in her mind over and over again.

And the flash of Lloyd choking Harumi without mercy was...pretty terrifying for her. She could hardly recognized the boy that looked too familiar for her.

She felt as if she no longer recognized her own son anymore.

"Lloyd.." Misako murmured.

Wu was confused with the look that was on Misako's face. He then placed his hand on Misako's shoulder.

"Misako." Wu called and Misako was snapped out of her thought.

"What's wrong?" Wu asked.

Misako looked down and turned to Harumi. She then placed her hand on Harumi's forehead. 

"What happened?" Wu asked.

"Lloyd...fought Harumi." Misako answered, trying to hold back her tears.

"Lloyd...did this?" Wu asked in disbelief.

"Yes.A-And..h-he..." Misako continued.

'Shatter sound'

"What was that?" Misako asked.

"Ninja!Look after Harumi here!Misako and I will be right back!" Wu called and ran to where the source of the sound came from with Misako.

When Wu and Misako arrived at the room where the sound came from, they felt panicked.

Lord Garmadon was ransacking Lloyd's room by throwing everything around the room.

"Brother!!What are you doing?!" Wu asked.

"Leave me alone!!I don't to talk to anyone!!" Lord Garmadon shouted as he constantly ransacked Lloyd's room.

"Then at least stop throwing stuff!This is Lloyd's room!" Misako pleaded.

"He's with the Omega now!!He has left me!!" Lord Garmadon shouted and flipped Lloyd's bed.

"What do you mean?" Wu asked.

"Lloyd...has...accepted the Omega as...his father." Misako answered, trying to hold back her tears.

While Wu,..was in shock.

"What?!Why?!A-Are you sure it was Lloyd you saw?!" Wu asked.

"I'm not even sure anymore.I have never seen my son in so much frustration and I never thought he would choose the Oni King as his father." Misako cried.