Chapter 5: ???

Sorry for the long wait lol- I'm so busy with school and I'm having trouble since I have to go to school tomorrow cause my teacher said so, I'm panicking btw lol, now enough talking let's get on with the story

-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-

Y/N's POV:

I was walking around the forest trying to find something interesting when I saw rui's head cut off, I got curious and went there but ofcourse I hide behind a tree since I don't wanna fight, as all of u know I'm still having trouble using my blood demon art.

I was expecting to see Rui turning to ashes but he didn't, "guess he cut he's own head off, eh I wonder why"I thought, I looked infront of him to see a boy with a scar on he's forehead and wearing a hanafuda earrings, I gasped, "This Is the person my father wants me to stay away"I thought.

I remember him telling me about that boy having the sun breathing something, I don't really pay Much attention that time since I just woken up that time and I was feeling sleepy.

I wanna leave but I can't, I don't want my cute little rui getting killed, I watch them fight, I was building up some courage to go there and help Rui, "DAMNIT Y/N! STOP BEING A SCAREDYCAT AND GO!"I scolded myself.

I gulped, I saw the boy swinging he's nichiren sword to cut rui's head, but luckily I immediately run infront of Rui and stop it with my bare hands.

I grit my teeth in pain, I look at the boy infront of me, he's eyes widened and he jump back, he look at me horrified, I hold my hand.

It was bleeding uncontrollably, I felt an arm rest on my shoulder, it was Rui, he was giving me a worried expression, "Y-Y/N-sama Are u ok?" He asked, it was a stupid question consider it me bleeding having trouble regenerating.

I nodded, he ripped some of he's clothes and wrap it around my hand, "he's so sweet" I thought, I looked infront of me again, the boy was still there standing still with that horrified expression of he's.

I smirk at him, "oi do u have a crush on me or something? You keep staring" I pointed at him which he immediately looked down on the ground with a bit of red face.

He's embarrassed I'm sure, he takes a deep breath and ask me a question, "Y-You can't possibly that girl that shinobu-san describe".

I chuckled, "Welp it is me! I'm the one and only Kibutsuji Y/N!" I replied, he's breath quickened which made my smirk grow wide a bit.

"Y-You can't be her! Your not regenerating right! Or maybe you just don't want too.."he mumbled the last part, I laughed, is this kid serious?.

"I may be Muzan kibutsuji's child but I'm having trouble regenerating" I said, he was about to ask something when suddenly I saw a blue thing coming right at me and Rui luckily I hugged Rui and dodge the attack.

I sighed I relief and put Rui behind me, he holds my bleeding arm, "Y/N-sama let me fight them, I don't want master getting mad at me for not fighting for u"he pleaded with a scared tune.

I hold rui's hand tightly, "It'll be fine Rui" I reassured him, he gulped.

"I don't wanna cut your guys Convo but I have too, you both are a threat to humanity"a male voice said, I frowned, it's always that sentence that always hear Everytime a demon slayer encounters me, "a threat to humanity".