Chapter 9: Home and panick

Sorry for not updating yesterday anyways yeah, sorry for the titles I'm not good at it lmao-

~*~

You were woken up by the noises around you, they were whispering while insulting each other, you groaned and you heard a 'shhh', you slowly opened your eyes.

"OH THANK GOD!"you heard a high pitched female voice said and fast footsteps going to you and hugging you, it was daki.

You yawned and hugged back, "What happened?"you asked, you didn't really remember much but we know for sure that u remember the time where muzan took you out of the demon slayer corps.

Daki then let go and looked at you straight in the face, "You know, we were so worried! We kept on trying to find you without knowing that you were with them! We found out when akaza told us like 3 hours ago"she said, ignoring your question.

You were silent for a moment, "What happened?"you asked again, daki looked at you with a, "bitch are you serious?" Look, you shrugged.

She sighed and sit on your bed, she was about to say something when akaza sit on the other side of the bed, looking down with a guilty expression, you tilted your head in concern.

He looked up at you, "I'm sorry for making that man take you away"he apologize, you smiled at him and nodded, "it's fine I guess? I don't remember being taken away though"you said.

He's eyes widened, "muzan-sama might've erase some parts of her mind"akaza thought.

Daki glared at akaza and then was about to say something when once again being cut off by the other upper moons running at you and telling you how they miss you and how they were worried.

Daki then had a tick mark appear on her forehead and then yelled, "LET ME TALK TO HER GOD DAMNIT"They then immediately went quite and let daki talk to you, the others might be stronger than her but they respect her deeply.

She then sighed and looked at you, "don't try remember it, it's not important anyways"daki said, but you knew that it's something important, you had this gut feeling that it is important.

You looked everywhere in your room, "I feel like it was important?"you blurted out, daki then rest her hand on your shoulder and shook her head, "no it's not, are you tired? Go to sleep"she said, feeling nervous.

You listened to her and go to sleep, the last thing you heard was Kokushibo saying, "Should we tell muzan-sama about this?" Before going to dream land.

As you were sleeping the demons then went out of your room and walked all the way to muzan's room, they were pushing each other telling them that they should knock and ofc they don't want too since that's muzan, if they disturb him, he might get mad and punish them.

Kokushibo then decided to do it, he nervously knock on muzan's door before hearing a "I already know, you guys are really noisy" he replied.

They froze, "Dont worry, she'll never remember it"he continued, the others then looked at each and said, "if you say so muzan-sama"all of them said.

They then decided to go to they're rooms and also sleep, since it's morning and they don't have much to do since the sun will obviously kill them.

With the hashiras

Everyone was panicking, the key to them knowing about muzan had been taken away from they're grasp by muzan himself.

"SHINOBU! I THOUGHT U SAID THAT YOU CAN HANDLE THIS!"sanemi yelled while pointing at shinobu, shinobu glared at him, "ARE YOU STUPID? MUZAN CAME IN HER ROOM AND TOOK HER, HE WAS REALLY FAR AWAY WHEN I YELLED AT HIM TO GIVE HER BACK GO ME"she argued.

"everyone pls calm down and let's wait for uyakata-sama"himejima said, tears were rolling down on he's cheeks like a waterfall.

Giyu was quite, he was thinking about Y/N, he don't know why but she was stuck in he's mind ever since he met her, "I wonder where she is right now?..."he thought, he then shook he's head, "No! Don't think about her! She's a demon! But she's nice though...."he thought then blushed, he covered he's face so no one would notice him, luckily they were busy arguing.

"Guys shut up uyakata-sama is coming, I can hear he's footsteps"Tengen said shushing everyone, which they listened, the twins then came into view first and said, "Everyone uyakata-sama has arrived".

Uyakata-sama then came into view and gave both of he's arms to the twins which they accepted and helped him walk and sit, the twins sit on each side of him and looked at the hashiras.

Uyakata-sama then looked up at the sky, he is blind but he can see some blurry bright colors, "it's a beautiful day Is it? I hope it is"he said then looked infront of him.

The hashiras then lined up and kneeled down, "Master I really wish you good health"sanemi said, uyakata-sama then nodded, "thank you so much sanemi"he said.

"AHHH! I WANNA SAY THAT TOO!" mitsuri thought, they were silent while the others are whispering that they should tell him before uyakata-sama spoke, "I know that Y/N was taken away by muzan himself"he started.

Everyone then froze, "don't worry, I won't punish all of you, I'm not that kind of person"he chuckled, they then relaxed.

"So anyways, I'm pretty sure she doesn't remember what happened"he started, the hashiras then looked confuse, "why master?" Renguko said with a smile plastered on he's lips.

"I'm sure that her father remove that part of her memory, I'm not sure why he did it but I have a hunch that he did it so she'll never communicate with us anymore and be nice like what she did when she was here"uyakata-sama explained.

The others groaned while tokito was spacing off, trying to remember who tf was the girl they were talking about, "Who was she again?"he blurted out.

"She was Y/N Kibutsuji my fellow Hashira" renguko answered, tokito then nodded.

"If all of u ever found her again, make sure to capture her again, we're not done asking her questions"uyakata-sama said calmly, all of them nodded, "if all of you are starting to find her later at night, I suggest you to take a break for the day before working later at night, I'm pretty sure that an upper rank will be with her when she's out since muzan is very protective of her"uyakata-sama suggested, all of them nodded, "As you wish uyakata-sama!"they said in the same time.

Uyakata-sama's smile widened a bit and nodded, "all of you are dismissed" he said getting up with the help of the twins and helped him go back in he's house.

They waited for him to get it and be out of sight before they left and telling each other to meet later at 5pm in shinobu's estate to make a plan which all of them agreed.

The other hashiras relaxed while the others trained, meanwhile giyu was mindlessly walking around thinking about her.

"I'll see you again!"he thought with a smile on he's face and flushed cheeks.

~*~

The hashiras reaction was requested by @jekrsans102345 ❤️ onward to chapter 10!