Chapter_1

Raj ( r ) , Raechaal ( ra ) , Abhishek ( abhi ) , Abhilasha ( lasha ) , Aayaan ( Yaan ) , Manik ( m )

Malhotra Manshaion

We can see everybody is have there breakfast and waiting for the laadla to join them in breakfast.

M _ Good morning Everyone Saying this he kiss his mom forehead.

All smiles seeing him and bless them .

R _ Good morning have you seen the time . You are getting late you have Interviews to handle.

Ra _ Manu came fast have your breakfast I will not let you leave before have it.

M _ I m getting to late mom please I m sorry will have in the office only please.

Ra _ fine but have it ok or else you know me said to him showing her hand in a way of sleap

Then everyone left for there work .

_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_

Ram ( rm ) , Pirya ( p ) , Abhimanyu ( manyu ) , Pargay ( pa ) , Arohi ( aaru ) , Karan ( K ) , Peerta ( pe ) , Aakshara ( akshu ) , Nandini ( n )

Murthy Manshaion

A lady us trying to weak up a cute and Bubbly girl .
That lady is piya and the cute girl is our nandu

P _ princess wakey wakey time get you are getting late for your interview....

N _ momzy what is the time and 2 more minutes more please .

P _ time 7:15 and please....
She didn't even compete the sentence nandu just runs in the bathroom asking her momzy to pick an outfit for her.

At the dinning table

N _ Good morning saying this she kiss everyone.

Rm _ Good morning princess all the best for your interview and so sorry I cant drive you .

N _ Popsi dont say sorry I know if it wont be that important meeting you would have came with me its ok but promise you will get chocolates while coming in evening. Said making a cute baby face that can melt anyone.

Rm _ ok I promise happy and kiss her forehead saying bye to everyone he left to office.

Pe _ nanz tell me what do you wanna have in luch I will make that for you today.

N _ Bhabhi ummm ....
Yes I wanna have white sauce pasta and bhai please get me a new charger mine is not working.

Manyu _ done anything else doll .

Aaruu _ maama my water bottle please aakshu came fast.

K _ came my dolls today I will drop you to the school and office

Aakshu was running to come fast but tipped an fale down and got hurt on her elbow .
She was sobbing holding her elbow.
Karan pick her in his arms and says sweet nathing in her ear .

Pa _ aakshu doll why were you ruining see now you got hurt.

Aakshu _ chachi aaru was saying to came fast because we were getting late , sorry I will not run again.

K _ it's ok princess but be careful next time came let's go.

P_ all the best nandu kiss her forehead.