Chapter_3

Hi friends hope you will like the new chapter

RR NGO

Raj and reachal were at the entrance welcoming the guests

R _ rae you looking beautiful today 👌🏻Ra _ thank you raj , even you are looking dashing

Ra _ thank you raj , even you are looking dashing.
R _ look Mr.Murthy is here wth his family. Came let's welcome them.

They both walk to them .

R _ hello Mr . Murthy welcome to our ngo . It's an honor to have you and your family. Meet my wife Raechaal.
Rm _ hello Mr . Malhotra glad to meet you namstay bhabhi ji , meet my wife priya and dont be formal you can call me ram please Mr. Murthy sounds so old types.
Ra _ namstay bhai sahab , hello Pirya ji how are you .
Heard alot about and your ngo.
P _ hello I m good how are you and congratulations for the 20th anniversary. Let me introduce you to my kids .
Meet me my elder son Abhimanyu , Manik , my beautiful DIL Pargaye and the youngest aayan my grandson .
Ra _ hello bate nice to mee you all , you all are looking amazing but aayan is looking dashing dude saying this Raechaal pick aayan in her arms and kiss his cheeks.
Yaan _ thank you anty said shyingly
Ra _ aayan do you want to make new friends.
Aayaan shouted excitedly
Yaan _ yessss anuty
Ra _ come with me .
Raechaal took the with her to the rest of the family members.
Ra _ karan were is akshu and aaru , there is someone to meet them .
K _ mom aaru is with bubbles and Ashkuu...... , wait aayan boy hi saying this karan band down to Yaan's hight.
Yaan _ uncle and hugged karan .
Yaan _ whele is akshu and aalu uncle I want to play with them.
Ra _ karan you know him .
K _ yes mom today only I meet him in school and aayan lets give surprises to both the dolls what say.
Yaan _ oty uncle said aayan excitedly
P _ Raechaal ji he is my youngest son karan , karan she is Raechaal malhotra this NGO's owner
K _ hi Mrs. Malhotra
Ra _ hi , I m looking that old that you are calling me Mrs. Malhotra Raechaal said in a leg pulling way
K _ no no you look so young sorry if yo.....
Raechaal currently him between.
Ra _ dear you can call me anuty dont be so formal .
K _ oh like that .
Pe _ karan have you seen bhabhi....
Hi anuty , how are you .
Ra _ hello preeta I m dming great , you looking beautiful today.
K _ preeta bhabhi mast be with dolls I m also going there see you anuty
Ra _ sure enjoy yourself karan ......