part 1

Happy Reading 😻

--------------

Shivaay enters the Oberoi mansion carrying his wriggling wife in his arms. He tightens the hold to balance himself. She is angry at him since morning for not trusted her. She was hurt as he believed daksh's filthy words rather than trusting her. How could he believe that she can sleep with someone else only for money? Is it what he thinks about her personality? That question was enough to break her down. Yes, she admits, he has saved her life from Daksh. But she was in that condition only because of him. Though she can't put the whole blame on him. She should not have accepted daksh's proposal, her heart should not have fallen for shivaay. She was also at fault. She didn't mind to talk with shivaay since morning though he tried several times to get her attention. He was guilty. She knows it well. Disappointing by ignoring him was nothing in front of he did with her. Her anger has no end. He tried to stop her when she was about to go to work. She never wants others to help to live her life. She has self-respect. But shivaay didn't wanna let her go. She was adamant about not obeying him. At last, he tried to drop her on the work spot. But she kept avoiding him. She had to break the windshield glass at the end of their quarrel. A sharp flash of their first meet was visible to them. Apart from that day shivaay's reaction was a smile. She got confused remembering his anger-filled eyes when she did like this for the first time. She frowned. Her further tries didn't work when he scooped her in his arms.

A: what are you doing. Leave me shivaay
She says while wriggling in his grip

He didn't pay attention to her.

'Bade bhaiyya' soumya's voice gained their attention. Shivaay and annika looked in the direction to see whole family members staring at them. That moment was hell embarrassing for both of them. Without a second thought, shivaay let annika land on the floor. 'Ahh' she wines as her back kissed the floor.

S: my file... I had kept there
He says pointing something particular. Be escape from this embarrassment that was the only thing that ran in his mind. He didn't think about his wife before rushing inside the room. Others were giggling, looking at the cute Jodi

Annika also escapes blurting some lame excuse.
She enters the room and locks the door behind her. She couldn't suppress her laughter anymore. She began to laugh hard. Shivaay joins with her. Both were laughing hard forgetting how they were behaving a while ago. She kept her hand on his shoulder in between. Suddenly, her leg twisted. Her grip on his shoulder got tightened. She gasps while falling on the bed. She had pulled shivaay with her. He was hovering over her. Their lips directly met with each other's. A shiver passed through their veins. Annika feels butterflies inside her stomach when his lips touched hers. She was about to get up. But he hadn't left her lips. He stirred his lips before taking her lower lip in between his lips to suck it lightly. Annika clutches his shoulder. He continued to kiss her slowly. As it was something new to her, she couldn't take it anymore. She stirred her lips in order to respond to that kiss. She sucks his upper lip while he plays with her lower lip. Both were drowned in the feel forgetting everything. They didn't dare to give a thought to the consequence of that moment. He was about to put his tongue in her mouth when her slightly opened mouth allowed it. Immediately she pushed him hard. She looks terrified and tears had made their way from her eyes. Her reddish eyes stared at him before getting up from the bed to run outside. He was just numb. He cursed himself for his stupid move.

Shivaay's pov

God! How could I do that? How could I kiss her without her will? How could you make her uncomfortable shivaay? She was already angry at you and after this.. how she would react. Will she hate me? You broke her trust again. Dammit... ( he stabs on the wall ) but.. She had reciprocated the kiss. Then what got into her mind all of a sudden.