~The spirit~

She was on her bed trying to fall asleep but she can't.....

What was that wierd attraction she felt??

What was the secret closed for 10 years??

Why was everybody banned to go in there??

Why was going in there called trespassing??

She tossed side to side . Ever since Martha came back home she was thinking about the basement.

Why was she so caught in that place??

What was going on??

She cleared her mind trying to sleep but the thunders roared loud.

.....

Yn was shivering really bad and the one and only thing that scared
her was enjoying this scene.

Thunders.....

She had an intense phobia of thunder. Her soul shakes and bows at the name of thunderstorms.

It's no kind of a simple thunder phobia but something beyond her own understanding.

She feels uneasy, panic attacks ... everything hits her together.

She tried to calm herself but couldn't . She screamed and closed her ears.

And all of a sudden she started loosing her concious . She was at the edge of falling unconscious but an unknown name left her lips.....

"Lucifer........"

And a sudden warmness filled her body as if someone embraced her body with complete love and care.

And a hot breath fan over her left ear. She panicked knowing it wasn't Angelia.

Then who was it??

It felt as if it was just warm wind she wasn't able to feel any muscle or bone .

Then whose breath is playing over her ear??

An unfamiliar scent crept to her nose.....and them an angelic voice said making her heart go quiet.

"Escape my love....."

"Lucifer..." yn whispered unknowingly.

And the loud thunder came to calm. All of a sudden everything went calm and the warmness flew away like a wind .

Not wanting to let go this anonymous comfort she looked up begging for it to stay but it was all dark with yn alone.

A lonely tear escaped from yn's eye. She looked down hugging her legs.

The door creaked open and yn looked up in horror.

Angelia??

But no it wasn't her. It was a foreign figure.

How can someone come here??

Yn started breathing heavily dread about the next moments.

Martha looked into the dark but found nothing . Sighing she was about to leave when she heard a whimper.

Her steps halt and breath hitched.

How can someone be here??

.............