~Apollo~

"Call Apollo for the council." Zeus......

The god of the sky.....

The most powerful of them all ....

His long ivory hairs cascading down to his yellow eyes . Senior but still a mascular tall Greek god.

"He is back at the river garden." Demeter replied as if it was a daily matter which it actually is.

"How many times he needs to be informed that he is part of the council and should be here when asked." Zeus said almost at the verge of blasting his anger.

But Hera held his hand in her warm ones trying her best to calm him down before all hell breaks loose.

She looked up and smiled relieved at no sign of lightning and thunder.

.......

His sea blue eyes along his bouncy soft blue hairs on his pale white face a white rose between his fingers .

Looking like a piece of art he is....

He seems like angel but no he isn't....

He is a God....

The god of music, prophecy, healing, light, art, poetry, sun, truth and the most important.....
Archery.....

The god gifted with the most powers and ethereal beauty....

The god beloved of both men and women....

The most magnificent and astonishing creation of God from which, even angel's beauty bow down at his steps....

Apollo.............

His long slender fingers dipped in the cool nectar. His exquisite countenance rest on his bare firm arms.

His smile blowing light across Olympus. A god so beautiful that the mythical creatures of the woods sitted peacefully around him, staring at his ethereal beauty.

He swings his hand in the river of nectar and the gold water glistening his fingers.

He brought it to his lips rubbing over his plump juicy red lips . He smack his lips wiping his rose pink toungue over.

"Oh my Aria~" he pulled his hand to his heart with his eyes shut close along his pearl white tears one another peeking out his lashes.

"My love... This nectar still taste like your lips......"

............

"Huh??" Her legs shaking. She fell down in the long dark hallway with some light tiptoed at the end.

Her lips feel warm all of a sudden.
She raised her shaky hands to rub her small slender index finger over her pink lower lip.