#9 and 20K Votes

September 2nd 2017

Lorenzo's Pov

I carry Aurora to the car and get in Gabriel follows behind me. When we get inside the car Aurora hangs on to me.

"Can I stay here for the ride?" She whispers to me hugging me fighting. I rub her back.

"Of course bambina." I say and Gabriel smiles and moves closer. He strokes her hair while I continue rubbing her back.

"What does bambina mean?" She asks softly and leans back a little so she can see my face.

"It means baby," I say and Gabriel smiles.

"I have something important to tell you but I need you to listen. Can you do that for me bambina?" I ask and she looks at me a little nervous.

"Yes." She said then looked at Gabriel who was watching her.

"It's ok. Nothing bad only good" he said and smiled at her making her giggle then look back at me.

"Well when I was younger I got married to a beautiful girl name Bianca. We had 6 children together before she disappeared." I said and she pays attention to me closely,

"a few days ago I got a letter saying that she died. She died 6 years ago in Texas. I continued to read the letter and it said she disappeared because she was pregnant with a little girl.

She said that the little girl looks a lot like me and that she's living in Texas with her foster parents." I say and she gasps but waits for me to continue the story.

"The letter said that the little girls name was Aurora Simons and that I should go get her so we could be a big happy family." I finish and wait for her to say something.

She looks at Gabriel he was also engrossed into my story.

"My name is Aurora Simons." She said a little clueless to the point of the story.

"Yes and your also my daughter." I say and her eyes widen.

"Your my daddy?" She asks.

"Yes I'm your daddy. Do you know what Gabriel is?" I ask and she looks at Gabriel who is smiling.

"Brother Gab." She says and looks back at me.

"Daddy!" She giggled and snuggles into my chest. I chuckle and Gabriel leans over and hugs us.

"Are you ready to meet your other brothers bambina?" I ask and she nods her head.

Gabriel's Pov

I listen to the story Dad tells Aurora and I never knew he had an amazing story voice. His voice is very soothing and relaxing.

I look at Aurora who is listening to what he's saying. Suddenly I hear Aurora speak.

"My name is Aurora Simons." She said softly playing with my fingers.

"Yes and your also my daughter." Dad says and her eyes widen I watch as she realizes that he's her dad.

"Your my daddy?" She asks.

"Yes I'm your daddy. Do you know what Gabriel is?" Dad asks and she looks at me and I smiling waiting for her to say it.

"Brother Gab." She says and looks back at dad.

"Daddy!" She giggled and snuggles into his chest. Dad chuckles and I lean over and hug them happy that I got to see the cute moment when Aurora calls Dad Daddy.

We arrive at the house and we get out and stand there and watch the other car pull up we can see all of there faces next to the window except for Matteo's face.

I start laughing because I know exactly what's happening in that car. After a few minutes the driver opens the door and they all come tumbling out of the car landing on their faces.

Then Matteo comes out but walks on top of their backs. I bend over laughing super hard and Dads chuckling.

Aurora looks at me and Dad and then back at them and starts to giggle.

She's holding Dads hand and giggling at her new brothers.