"hey chat!" i said, talking to my fans.

"how are you guys today?" i see a lot a 'goods' and a few 'bads,' i'm glad most are doing okay.

"i'm happy most of you are doing good! and for everyone feeling down, i hope i can cheer you up today!" 

i see many of my heart emotes appear in the chat and raise my hands to make a heart with them.

"well chat, what shall we do today? i didn't really plan this stream," i laugh.

i see many 'minecraft!' 's in the chat. 

"minecraft it is then, chat." i log onto hypixel and decide to play a bit of bedwars.

-

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!??!? THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE WON! I HIT THEM OFF FIRST!!" i scream, while chat laughs. 

"okay, new game, what should we play chat?"

just as i say that i get a friend request. it was from someone named 'Nihachu.'

i accept the request, not knowing who it is.

"well chat, i guess we're playing with a stranger!" i say to my chat, laughing.

-

i decide play a round of bedwars with them, it was quite fun.

they then fall off the map and i laugh. when i look over at chat i realize they have been spamming 'NIKI!!'

"who's niki, chat?" 

i see everyone spamming things like 'my beloved' and 'that's nihachu!'

i'm still confused, so i ask chat again "who is niki, chat?"

they continue saying the same things, i tell nihachu i've gotta go and look them up.

while i'm looking them up i realize they're part of the dreamsmp. 

now, i've heard of the dreamsmp but have never looked into it or watched anything.

there was like this country that this guy blew up because he didn't like it anymore, which makes no fucking sense, i laugh. 

chat gets confused, 'why'd she laugh,' 'what's going on?'

i explain that i know nothing about the dreamsmp and they're all shocked.

"what chat? it seems boring." they all freak out again, "i'm sorry chat!" i say, putting my hands up, "i don't see the point of making something and when someone changes it, you just, blow it up! it's futile! it's pointless!"

chat freaks out again, saying, 'lovejoy!!!' 'LVJY OMG,' 'OMG GUYS!!!' i get confused.

someone then donates, "olivia, you need to watch 'Dream SMP: The complete story' by EvanMCGaming, there's lot's of videos and if you watch them all you can fully understand the dreampsmp, good luck!"

"alright, thank you..." i look for their username, "rosiecheeks_. i appreciate that!"

-

i decide to look up the video and see there's a bunch of the videos.

i ask chat if we should try and watch some, they say yes. i press play on the first video and watch it, it seems interesting.

-

"wow chat, that was, hmph" i say, trying to find the words, "it was cool, i still don't see why the dream smp is so popular though."

chat begins spamming, telling me to watch the next one, i oblige, pressing play.