The Dazzle Method

SCIENTIFIC SHIFTING METHOD REVELATION: - Photons of light energy are the key to shifting, whatever method you use, flashes of light part of shifting symptoms whether shifting asleep or awake.

This particular article will introduce you to a groundbreaking method of shifting using the manipulation of light within the eye, the Dazzle Method, but will also examine the role of photons as quantum particles behind consciousness and our presen...

This particular article will introduce you to a groundbreaking method of shifting using the manipulation of light within the eye, the Dazzle Method, but will also examine the role of photons as quantum particles behind consciousness and our presence in parallel worlds, bearing in-mind new advances in understanding of BIOPHOTONS and their potential in information sharing and storage which could bridge the gap between science and religion, and crucially important for shifters, explain how our consciousness scientifically exists in alternate universes to which we learn to shift our conscious awareness to.

WHAT IS THE DAZZLE METHOD?

I'll let you all into a secret. Last autumn I randomly discovered this awake non-dreaming method of creating a portal, by accident really, which turns out to be backed up by a recent scientific discovery in 2018 by distinguished neuroscientists at Austrian universities. It involves the use of light, yes, simple straightforward battery-generated light to change realities.

 It involves the use of light, yes, simple straightforward battery-generated light to change realities

Why didn't we think of it before, you might ask. Well, Shamen in Ancient Greece would sit in pitch black caves then move to another with a bright fire, using a spinning wheel to switch their consciousness. Ancient civilisations knew far more about spiritual dimensions and the Multiverse than we will ever do, in this biologically deterministic world of ours.

The scientific article which is linked below, makes reference to a student at the University of Sussex who shifted to a parallel timeline (presumably), and lived her physical life all over again. Anyway, read on, and if you so wish, try out "THE DAZZLE METHOD" for yourself.

Enjoy.....

I'll describe what happened to myself, last autumn time.

While bored and trying to get some sleep, my eyes shut, in bed, I felt a lump under my pillow and realised it was a cheap, low-powered (safe) battery torch. Thinking the batteries might have gone, I lazily shined the torch towards my closed eyes for around a minute or so, and even though my eyes were closed, I carelessly managed to DAZZLE myself. Belatedly switching off the torch failed to get rid of the blinding haze I saw before my eyes.