CHAPTER 1

" FRANCESSCA WAKE UP " my mum calls up the stairs .
I moan and get up . With my eyes half open I go downstairs. As normal my sister is sitting at the head of the table with her hair covering her face. "Hey Nik " I say . As normal I get no answer. If I was 16 I wouldn't want to tell my 14 year old little sister my personal problems but a hey isn't that hard.

After some cornflakes I make my way upstairs . I do my usual routine of getting ready for school. I look in the mirror and a navy skirt hangs just above my knees and a white shirt is tucked into it. My long dark brown hair rests against my chest. My dark brown eyes are half open as I heave my bag over my shoulder. I walk out the door and the country air engulfs my lungs. I walk down the country lanes of Perrington to my school. Tall gates and bushes crowd and huge brick mansion. you can hardly see Perrington secondary school from the outside . I walk in.

As normal my 3 friends are waiting for me . Maddie is beaming at me with her green eyes and her chestnut hair is in a messy bun ( she still looks amazing ) . Jane Is pacing and biting her nails. Her black bob curves behind her ears and her brown eyes are staring at the floor. Evie is calmly standing next to Jane with her blonde hair blowing in the wind and her blues eyes looking at me.
I remember my brown freckles and spot on my forehead and wonder why these girls want to be friends with someone like me.