BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA ► SEAN CASSIDY

SEAN CASSIDY !
* MEANS CHANGEABLE

TITLE: Blunt Force Trauma*UNIVERSE: X-Men: First ClassLOVE INTEREST: Sean CassidyOC NAME: Amara* Johnson FACE CLAIM: Eva Noblezada OTHER FACE CLAIMS: Daisy Johnson portrayed by Christian Serratos,  Nola Johnson portrayed by Alice Dixson,  & Carlos...

UNIVERSE: X-Men: First Class
LOVE INTEREST: Sean Cassidy
OC NAME: Amara* Johnson
FACE CLAIM: Eva Noblezada
OTHER FACE CLAIMS: Daisy Johnson portrayed by Christian SerratosNola Johnson portrayed by Alice Dixson& Carlos Johnson portrayed by Pedro Pascal*
GENRE: Angst & Fluff
TROPE(s): SlowburnHe's a Simp!,  & It's All Natural
TAKEN BY: n/a

TITLE: Blunt Force Trauma*UNIVERSE: X-Men: First ClassLOVE INTEREST: Sean CassidyOC NAME: Amara* Johnson FACE CLAIM: Eva Noblezada OTHER FACE CLAIMS: Daisy Johnson portrayed by Christian Serratos,  Nola Johnson portrayed by Alice Dixson,  & Carlos...

DESCRIPTION :

❝ You're strong, Mara. Stronger than you think.

SUMMARY :

Death and honor seemed to be the only thing of importance in her family. Coming from a family of highly respected military soldiers, Amara Johnson was expected of the same as the others that had came before her. Her Grandfather bravely fought in World War One shortly after graduating high school. Her Father briefly fought in Vietnam before being critically injured and released from duty. Her eldest sister enlisted in the same war as her Father, coming back home in a body bag with her dog tags still securely around her dirtied neck. All eyes turned to the youngest Johnson when she turned of age to enlist into the military, watching her every move and calculating each decision she made. After the unfortunate death of her sister, Amara felt like she had to what her Grandfather and Father wanted. What the rest of the world wanted. So, the day she was going to enlist was the day she ran away from home. The young girl couldn't handle the pressure nor the fear of entering a battle field to fight a war that most likely isn't hers to fight. She didn't want to end up like her Father, disabled, or her Grandfather, riddled with PTSD and night terrors, or her sister, six feet under. She did the only logical thing she could think of during that time, run.

Amara Johnson is not a fighter. Well, not a physical one at least. She couldn't even hurt a fly. So she didn't understand why the weight of having to join the military and fight wars and kill people was something that was put onto her by her family. Nor did she understand two men by the names of Erik Lehnsherr and Charles Xavier wanted her to join this program of theirs that helped people like her. Well, of course she knew why but she didn't know why they specifically wanted her or her mutation. That was another thing she had taken into consideration when whether or not she wanted to join the military. She was a mutant and up until then, she thought she was the only one that was different from the rest of her peers. She didn't want to be treated like a lab rat to the US government once they found out her difference. She lived in constant fear and worry. But once she met Sean Cassidy after agreeing to Charles Xavier's terms, she found something else to live for.