SERPENTS LAIR ► REMUS LUPIN

REMUS LUPIN !
* MEANS CHANGEABLE

TITLE: Serpents Lair*FANDOM: Harry Potter: Marauders EraLOVE INTEREST: Remus LupinOC NAME: Theodore KingstonFACE CLAIM: young! River Phoenix *OTHER FACECLAIMS: Evonna ❛ Ana ❜ Buckingsworth portrayed by Diana Silvers,  Petra Kingston portrayed by A...

FANDOM: Harry Potter: Marauders Era
LOVE INTEREST: Remus Lupin
OC NAME: Theodore Kingston
FACE CLAIM: young! River Phoenix *
OTHER FACECLAIMS: Evonna ❛ Ana ❜ Buckingsworth portrayed by Diana Silvers, Petra Kingston portrayed by Alicia Silverstone*, Charleston ❛ Charlie ❜ Kingston portrayed by Noah Jupe*, Leonardo Kingston portrayed by Joel Kinnaman*, Anna-Sofia Kingston portrayed by Julia Roberts*, Remus Lupin portrayed by young! Robert Sean Leonard, Sirius Black portrayed by Miles McMillian*, James Potter portrayed by young! Dev Patel, Peter Pettigrew portrayed by Jovan Armand*, Lily Evans portrayed by Abigail Cowen*, Marlene McKinnon portrayed by Lana Condor*, Andromeda Black portrayed by Poppy Drayton*, Narcissa Black portrayed by Amanda Seyfried*, & Bellatrix Black portrayed by Merve Bolugur*
TAKEN BY: n/a

DESCRIPTION :

❝ YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN, I'LL RIP YOUR FUCKING LIMBS OFF. ONE. BY. ONE!

SUMMARY :

Theodore Kingston was stubborn headed and incredibly ambitious in his goals for life. No one really wondered why he was put into the serpent house, he was every part a Slytherin. He didn't show emotion that much, making him cold and distant towards first years and whoever approached him. He also got top marks on every subject he took, making most Ravenclaws envious of the blonde. But, there was one thing that made Theodore stand out from the rest of his fellow Slytherins. It was the fact that he was Muggle-born, having parents who can't practice magic. Slytherin is most known for their blood purity ideals and who they could associate with, making Theo a dangerous target for Lucius Malfoy and his goons. The blond takes the pushes and shoves in strides, refusing to let his head fall to the floor, not wanting to give his bully's the sasification of breaking him.

So, one day when Theodore Kingston finds out that one of the infamous Marauders pranked his best friend, Evonna ❛ Ana ❜ Buckingsworth. He flips. He shoves and glares at every student that gets in his way as he stomps down the corridors of Hogwarts, red filling his vision. Once he finds the four Marauders sitting underneath the giant oak tree in the middle of the field, he practically screams the way he would kill each and everyone of them as he approached the Gryffindors. He ends up flinging himself onto Sirius Black, tackling him to the ground punching him with all he could. Remus Lupin and James Potter managed to pull Theodore off of their friend before Sirius could seriously hurt the blond. As the two brunets drag the young Slytherin away from the scene, he yells a warning towards Sirius Black, meaning every word of it.

EXTRA INFO :

━ Theodore is very, very cold & distant towards others because of his house and his history with other students at hogwarts