eleven

'till you put me down, oh, i knew you were trouble when you walked in, so shame on me now, flew me to places i'd never been, now i'm lying on the cold hard ground

two weeks later...

r e a l  l i f e

anna decided to go to a therapist. she couldn't handle to continue like that. natalia, her psychologist had diagnosticated her anxiety. anna was aware what anxiety was and she truly hoped to never get but destiny decides by it self.

natalia had beed helping anna with lots of thig, for exaple eating. she sent her videos of people eating every day or she would call anna to eat together. natalia was doing her best to get annabelle get out of her situation.

― so, tell me: any changes? ― natalia smiled at her and spoke softly, she really gave anna comfort.

― well, you already know it wasn't easy yesterday, i called you during an anxiety attack. i just overthinked al lot. 

― about what? 

― i already named you tom, a good friend of mine. i've been thinking: what if i didn't have him? i wouldn't probably be here. or what if he gets bored of me? or he is just over me always being in a bad mood. do i bother him? i really don't want to be al clingy with him but it's impossible, he was one of the first persons i could tzlk to freely, being myself or talk to about my problems and feel heard. what if he doesn't want to hear me anymore? what i'm gonna do? what i'm gonna do if he wants to leave? ― tears started t fall from annabelle's eyes to the simple thought of tom leaving her life.

― i heard a lot of 'if' in what you said, and we talked about it. 'if's' are just a distoortion of reality, sure you can predict something, most likely in a game but it's hard to predict others thoughts or actions. 'if' it's just a trick to make you feel worst, okay? don't fall.