fourteen

maybe it's the way she walked, straight into my heart and stole it, through the doors and past the guards, just like she already owned it

one month later...

m e s s a g e s

SPIDEY TOM
hey, do u wanna do
something today?

BELLE
sure, what?

SPIDEY TOM
lemme think

SPIDEY TOM
we could go 2 the theme
park we went when we first met

BELLE
omg yes

SPIDEY TOM
ill pick u up in
one hour b ready

BELLE
yes captain

r e a l  l i f e

anna was looking for an outfit to wear to the hang out woth tom. in that moment she asked herself the million dollar question, it was a hang out? sure, they hangged out before but it was cofidencially as friends and she crying on his shoulder about jason. but now that she was completelly over him and ready to date? she was? she was ready to date? she was ready to date tom? what if it was a date?

she liked tom?

she wasn't gonna lie and say she didn't even find him attractive, because he was but that far? he was cute and all that stuff and plus he was there when she needed the most but, was that enough?

she had to be completelly honest with herself, she didn't feel the same when she was with tom than when she was with ay other of her friends, it was different. a good different.

i n s t a g r a m

annawhiteman story!

42 minutes ago!

ANNAWHITEMANdinning w tom(i look like a mean girl ik)

ANNAWHITEMAN
dinning w tom
(i look like a mean girl ik)

872K LIKES
tagged: tomholland2013
comments were dissabled!

r e a l  l i f e

tom was nervous. in comparation of annabelle he had his feeling clear as the water, he liked anna, he actually fall for anna as he never did for no one. he also knew the hangged out before but for the same reasons as annabelle he was nervous.

does she considerate this a date? if only he knew she was thinking the exact same thing.

she had an internal debate about her feeling towards tom and it was winning the side she was affraid of. she did't want to get hurted again she didn't want to go through all that again. she had like a little trauma about it.

tom was sure that if he got any chances with her he would never hurt her. she was the most precious person he ever relationated with and he would do anything to protect her.

a/n
agh i hate doing short
chapters

im affraid this went cringy
but well im not writting it again