what am I!?

i wake up and its 11 pm. my headache is gone, but my neck and eyes were having an intense burn. i was still hungry it was as if food didnt fill me up. i get up trying not to fall and im very dizzy. whatever nate did to me im going to kill him for it. i had intense anger, and it was as if i couldnt control it. i get up and look in the mirror. my teeth were hurting and my viens were still popping out under my eyes, my nails had turned long and red, my bite on my neck was still the same, i was starving to death it felt like i was dying.

i hear a knock,  i wobble to open the door barely being able to see, and guess who tf it is "NATE." he looks at me as if i was beautiful or something. "hello my love he says." i look at him in disgust and say "who tf do you think you are?" "what did you do to me?" "am i just a toy to you?" he looks at me in disbelief. "ofc not love what is happening to you is a transformation, you're becoming like me." "ok then wtf are you nate i dont want to be like you." he looked at me with these evil eyes and says "you're mine and i own you now. that bite on your neck means that you're all mine and no one elses. and i own you."

"uh i belong to no one you can't control me nate." he looks at me and smirks, god that smirk it makes me want you even more.  he says to me "come on lets finish your transformaion, lets get you someting to eat." i couldnt help but listen to him even though i hated him. we get into his car and his cologne fills my mouth and makes me think about the night we had sex. god the memories make me so wet.

we get to a dark ally and i was scared. "wtf nate where are we?" "its ok love' he says. it made me feel safe. we get out of the car and there is a dead mans corpse laying on thr ground.  i was ready to run but then i watched as nate went over and started sucking the dead bodys blood from the neck.the smell made me hungry. i let out a growl uncontrollably. nate looks at me and says "come here its ok ive got you love." i went over to the body and started sucking the blood. now i know what your thinking, "what the actualy fuck bella." now when i tell you i couldn't control myself i really couldn't. the blood made me feel like i was powerful.  i was in absolute shock, we get home to his house and i watch him as he gets a clean warm wash cloth to clean my face with. he whsipers in my ear, "its ok i promise it gets better i love you."

when he whsipered "i love you" into my ear it made me so happy and in love with him. i started accepting what i was becoming and i realized i would be and do anything for him no matter what. "god ive never been so in love with a man  in my entire life" i thought to myself. i need to make sure i know what i am doing. when i was with him he made me feel alive he made me feel like home and safe.

My thoughts were rushing through my head about if he would leave me. is he going to? is he just fucking with my head? is he trapping me? does he really love me? all these thoughts that i just wanted to stop. the next day my bruised neck started healing faster than any wound should have healed. my viens were gone from under my eyes and i realized they only pop out if im really pissed or hungry. this is some motherfucking twilight or vampire diaries bullshit. but it is differnt in many ways, like at least im not as dramatic and problematic as elena.

i had made up my mind in a month, i love him with everything in my heart, even though this whole situation is pretty fucked up. it didnt matter to me anymoe it made me happy to know that there was someone to love me in this entire stupid world. i want him and only him, and i don't regret my decsion either i have made up my mind.

*a year and a half later*

nate and i have been living our best lives, he takes care of me so much. He is everything in a man i could ever wish for. i never thought i could fall in love with someone this deep, and i never thought that this would be the life i would live, and it amazes me. nate propsed to me tonight and the amazing rush that ran through my body in that moment made me understand that he is 100% the one so i said "yes." im so so lucky to have him in my life and he was right it does get better. we kill bad people, rapsits, molesters, robbers etc. i have founf my fath and i hope you find yours. that is how i found nate. lets see where the journey leads.