Chapter 3

No 

_____________________________________

"I have told you this many times. I. Am. Quirkless." Y/n groaned "Todoroki tell them" 

"Master is indeed Quirkless" He nodded backing up his master claims 

Nezu thinks for a second. Y/n is powerful. It could be possible that she is stronger then Allmight, he can't let her fall into the hands of villains.

"Alright, I believe you. But now you are required to attend UA" 

"Not interested" Y/n immediately reject, there's no way she's gonna go to school. It's too hectic.

"That was not a question miss y/n" Nezu smiled

"You wanna hear it in Spanish? Noh" Y/n deadpan

Todoroki eyes narrowed feeling his Master aura changed to annoyance "please do not threatened my master. I understand that you have just now found master even after 2 years of her defeating villains and monsters. But master is not interested in joining UA, I can assure you she willl not fall into the hands of villains"

Y/n abruptly stands up, breaking the chair. She grabbed Todoroki hands "Let's just go Todoroki! We're gonna miss a sale!" 

Todoroki nods and bowed to Nezu before being dragged by Y/n. Nezu smile falter after they left 'it's not believable for such a young girl to have such power' he thought. 

'At least that's what people would think. I trust Allmight. Her aura also screamed danger, i didn't even realize i was holding my breath' he grimaced