011

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝘃

"𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐈 𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒..?"
ahjhai groaned as he and kieri walked into the tattoo & piercing shop. "cause you love me, that's why. and i've wanted mines for a while so." she said, walking up to the front desk.

"hi, what can i do for ya?" said a brownskin woman with a short, blond, curly afro. her nose was pierced on both sides and a heart shaped medusa piercing. her neck was covered in ink, along with a small one her face.

her lips her outlines with black lip liner, covered in lipgloss. her beauty marks accentuated her face perfectly. her mink eyelashes blinked as she looked at the couple.

her nametag was pinned onto the right side of her shirt, the name "rubee".

"hi, i made an appointment under ashton?" rubee nodded and scrolled on the computer screen. "piercings for the both of you, right?" kieri nodded. "alright, you can follow me out to the back."

she got up from her stool and started walking. the duo followed behind her and sat down once they got to the room.

rubee came back and sat down with a marker. she poked a spot on her nose and held up a mirror, "that's a good spot?" she asked.

kieri nodded, and she put the mirror away. she grabbed and put the piercing forceps clamps, putting it on the mark.

kieri's hand started sweating. "whoa wait- hol on." kieri stopped her and made her laughs. "it'll be finee, it's just a lil pinch." she reassured.

kieri held her up for a second until jay held her hand and also reassured her. "okay okay i'm ready." she said. rubee recommended taking deep breaths. she counted to three while putting the needle in and the jewelry in right after.

"see, it wasn't so bad." she laughed when kieri's eyes started watering. "lord, that shit kinda hurt." she wiped her eyes. she was handed a mirror, leaving her to obsess her new piercing.

ahjhai looked at her with infatuation, resting his head on his hand. her piercing was a nose hoop on the right side. the diamond heart on top of it really brought the attention. he was obsessed with it just as much as she was.

"you look good with it." he complimented her. she thanked him, then evilly grinned, "now it's your turn."

he didn't really have an idea of what to get. he already had his nose pierced on the right side, ever since he was 15. so, he went with a nose hoop piercing.