A Sexy Bathroom Break

When the bell rang Patrick and his friend Tyler still had raging hard dicks and they were thirsty for me.  They followed me down the hallway, watching my bare ass sway as I walked, until I reached the bathrooms. When they finally got my attention Patrick asked if they could jerk off to me in the men's bathroom. I obliged, because I'm still horny as fuck and followed them in quickly. Tyler locked the door with a grin. I pulled up my top so that my plump perky titties were exposed. On that note, their pants and boxers were around their ankles as they quickly stroked their long cocks to me. They slowly moved closer and closer, I don't know if this was on purpose or if they were just drawn to me and my sexy body display. I let my lil itty bity damp jean skirt drop to the floor so my whole body was in the open air and it made my skin tingle, I could feel my heart beat in my hot cunt. Tyler started to moan while his pace quickened on his cock as I felt up my pussy in front of them. I spread my dripping lips and showed them my plump tight hole. I rubbed my clit and moaned loud enough to cause an echo in the bathroom. Tyler had inched towards me enough now to be able to rub his cock on my outer thigh as he came. His hot creamy cum dripped down my leg. Patrick was mesmerized as we both stood pleasuring ourselves to each other. I continued humping my fingers. He moved in front of me and leaned in for a kiss. His dick poked my stomach and we both laughed. The bell rang so Tyler went off to class. But Patrick and I needed to finish, he bent down slightly and brought his dick between my soaking pussy lips and positioned himself at my entrance, his lustful eyes stared into mine. I was still playing with my clit so I could feel my orgasm slowly rising. I pushed against Patrick's cock and felt him slowly sink deep inside me. His dick pushed into my g-spot and my body started shaking, my pussy pulsated around his hot black cock. My legs felt weak, he felt this and wrapped his hands around my waist and picked me up, still keeping his cock pushing slowly inside of my quivering body. I heard him release a series of grunts and moans as his black throbbing manhood came deep inside of me. When his dick left my soaking pussy, a goop of cum slowly seeped out of my swollen hole. Patrick watched in awe and then offered to help clean me up. I said "Eat me." He lowered his lips to my pussy and ate his cum out from my leaking hole. As he was slurping the juices from my hot cunt, some random dude walked into the bathroom because Tyler left the door unlocked. He saw me fully naked being eaten out and his face brightened. He approached me and pulled his cock out as it grew. Patrick finished eating me out and rose up to kiss me. He saw the approaching dude with a hard on coming closer to me. They both rubbed their dicks over my tight slippery holes as I spread my legs wide for them to see and play with. Patrick tapped his thick cock on my clit long enough to make me moan a bit. Then, pushed his tip, leaking with precum, into my pussy a little just to tease me before he went around to position his cock by my mouth. The new dude I recognized as Walker from my biology class. He looked over my sweaty naked body with pure lust. He rubbed his the tip of his cock around the opening of my gushy hot hole. Patrick shoved his cock in my mouth. I sucked away at Patrick's salty dick as they used my body for their pleasure. It felt so good. Walker spit onto my pussy, when he rubbed his hot spit onto my sensitive clit my body jerked a little. He rubbed over my slippery pussy with his fat cock, my body jerked again. He then slid his wide throbbing dick up and down between my leaking pussy lips, teasing me. He lingered at my opening rubbed the tip of his cock barely in and out of my swollen hole. I felt so hot and bothered. I was moaning endlessly at the continual pleasure I felt. Then, Walker sank his hot cock into me and began to fuck me hard. His balls slapped my asshole with power as Patrick fucked my throat like a savage. They both thrusted into my holes and I felt euphoric. I was going to cum, my whole body began to shake. The boys each quickened their pace and moaned as they reached a climax. Patrick pulled his cock from my mouth and rubbed his cock all over my face and lips as he came. His cum just dripped from my lips and down my chin. Walker pulled his cock out of me and jiggled his tip on my clit as he came. He rubbed his cum all over my pussy and onto my thighs and stomach. Before he fully finished he buried his leaking cock into my pussy and emptied the rest of himself into me, squeezing his ass cheeks and pushing balls-deep with a moan. I was left covered in cum & filled with cum, I loved it. I pulled my skirt on and rubbed all the cum around from my thighs into my pussy and onto my titties then went to class letting the cum drip off of me and slip around between my legs.