Resuming My Satisfying School Day

In fourth hour, my teacher noticed my outfit. He was younger, had a nice full beard, and yummy brown eyes. I walked in the door, super late and definitely looking messy.  He immediately made eye contact with me. His eyes darted around my sweaty, cum-covered, mostly-naked body, his face got red, he adjusted his pants and sat behind his desk without looking back. This attraction to me protected me from any ridicule about being late. I sat at the seat closest to him, directly in front of his desk. I made sexy eyes at him and wiggled my titties when I laughed with the class at his jokes. His eyes would uncontrollably linger on my soft damp titties and long legs glistening with cum. He played an educational animal video for the class and turned off the lights. Everyone was watching the somewhat dull video or sleeping. His eyes stayed low and glued on me. I spread my legs and pulled my tank top down enough for my tits to almost spill out. He had to consciously shut his mouth.  Mr. Lathersye then pretended to work on his laptop facing the class but, he was watching my fingers tease my dripping pussy. I was so hot and wet down there. My pussy walls felt so plump and soft, I started to fantasize about Mr. Lathersye. I plunged my fingers into my hole and winced a little barely keeping my moans quiet. I felt the loads of cum that Patrick and Walker left inside me and that made my pussy a little more creamy and fun. I could hear the sloshy noises coming from between my legs. I could see his arm moving a little under his desk. He was rubbing his cock watching me finger fuck myself in class, I couldn't believe it. The video started to wrap up and so I lifted my fingers from between my legs and sucked my juices from them while I looked at him. He winked and then we stopped our interaction and got back to class time. He concluded the lesson from his desk and then the bell rang for lunch. I stayed seated.

Everyone eventually left and it was just us. I wiggled my skirt off and spread my legs as wide as I could while sitting down. His eyes got wide and he licked his lips. I told him to let me finish because I was interrupted. He nodded and said "Just as long as I get a closer look." I nodded and he walked over with a tent in his pants and kneeled before my pussy. He inhaled deeply and rubbed his pants a little. I told him he could look but couldn't touch. So he took out his cock and stroked his long manly dick while he watched my fingers disappear into my pussy hole over and over. He was mesmerized, the wet gushy sound I was making filled the room. His face keep inching closer and he asked if he could borrow some of my juices to make his cock more slippery. I bucked my hips against my fingers just at the thought of him touching me. When I moaned a breathy yes, and without hesitation he quickly reached over rubbed my clit with super speed and intent to pleasure, then he slid his fingers all between my soaked pussy lips and returned his dripping hand to his cock. I accidentally moaned. I saw how wet his cock had become from my juices and he was moaning hard, his eyes glued on me. I quickened the speed of my hand on my clit. I could feel my orgasm building and I closed my eyes as the intensity began to build. He asked me what I was picturing, and I never lie. I opened my eyes and I said "your fat dick on my pussy." He looked surprised. But, I clarified "you're not allowed inside though." I have been so horny all day, I have a fire between legs that I need him to extinguish now somehow. I got up and straddled Mr. Lathersye. He placed his cock tip, dripping with pre-cum, on my clit. He shook it so quickly on it that my orgasm picked up where it left off, I started to shake and moan. I felt my body tense up and leak cum onto his hand and cock. He yanked at his dick hard and fast, he let out a loud grunt as he rubbed this tip of his pulsating cock onto my buzzing clit and in between my soft soaked pussy lips. His cum felt so hot and pleasing on my sensitive cunt. I rubbed his cum into my slit and licked it off my fingers. I felt so satisfied and happy. He smiled and said he'd always knew I was a freak because he over heard my conversations in class. I grabbed my wet little jean skirt and started trying to squeeze back into it. Mr. Lathersye took it upon himself to grab the slides and help pull it up over my ass. Once we got it over he slid his fingers over my slippery pussy while "checking" to see if the skirt made it over my ass. He gave me an apple and half of his sandwich for lunch since the bell would ring any minute. He also gave me a detention pass for after school and said "you're a nasty girl, and I think Mr. Smithson needs to see this" letting his eyes fuck me one last time before I left. I cannot wait for the rest of the day.