CHAPTER FIVE

Story Playlist: Maroon 5 - Daylight (Slowed +Reverb)

Azury:

2 Year Later:

Today was moving day, I came to know that we were moving because of mom's work and that we have to move to London which was about a 4 hour drive from Manchester meaning I have to move to another school for high school.

When I told my friends they didn't really take it well especially Lucio, Nicole cried and hugged then even followed me home and slept over whilst Kai just frowned at me then hugged me same time Nicole did.

And Lucio, well like I said he didn't take it well so when I told him he ran home and didn't talk to me until the next day, where in he knocked on my door after my mom let him in and just hugged me and told me not to go.

Yesterday, I came to know that they threw me a small goodbye party and we went to the beach.

Flashback:

I went out to wait for my friends as they said that they had a surprise for me, a few minutes  later a van pulled up.

As the door open, Kai got out then Nicole and Lucio after.

Kai and Nicole held my hands to the side as I gave them as a surprised but confused look.

"Stay still, sunshine" I heard Lucio's voice from behind, to which I complied.

Then the next thing I know a cloth was tied above my eyes.

"Wha-" I started but was cut off by someone carrying me, which probably be Lucio as he was the only who can do so.

I was then sat down to well seat, then the door closed.

"What are you guys doing?!" I said but came out almost as a shout.

"Ow, My ears" Kai said from beside me, I mumbled a quick sorry.

"It's a surprise shush" Nicole said from the back.

I huffed but then just sat there patiently.

---

A few minutes later the van came into a halt, "Are we here?" I asked.

"Yes, but don't take it off still" Lucio said as he led me outside.

As I stepped out of the car I got a whiff of the air, "Are we at the beach?" I asked.

"Uhmm, Secret" Kai said but I heard him mutter a 'how'd she know' to which I smiled.

A little walking later, well Lucio was walking since I was on his back cause I kept stumbling earlier.

Lucio stopped and slowly got me down to my feet, I immediately felt the sand under my feet.

"Ok now take it off" Nicole said.

I took the blindfold off, after adjusting to the light I came to see cabana that had a big surprise placed but the balloons that said "Don't go" warmed my heart and sent tears to my eyes.

Turning around to them I smiled but I couldn't help my tears, I opened my arms and they all went in and we just stayed there. I cried with Nicole while the guys just hugged but as we all pull away I couldn't help but notice as they both sniffled.

"Ok, ok let's have fun now, we will jus cry tomorrow ok?" I said as I smiled at them, "Okay" they said unison then laughed.

We got in the cabana then ate a bit then went swimming next.