CHAPTER THREE

5 Days Later:

Azury:

Thursday, two more until dad comes home the truth is I think for the first time I'm doing ok.

Well yes I miss him but I think I can live for just a few days like this but not forever I hope.

Isa dropped me off the front of my house, I waved goodbye and made my way in the house.

While approaching the house I suddenly felt my mood turn from a happy to a gloomy on just from the façade of the house.

As I walk in the house I heard cries and when I arrived at the living room I came to find my mom on the floor her phone almost slipping off her hand.

I quickly made my way to her, "Mom, mom what's wrong?" I said shaking her arms a bit then she hugged me.

"B-Baby, y-your dad h-he won't come home a-anymore" she said in between her sniffles.

"W-What?, what do you mean mom?" I asked as what she said didn't sink in.

She wiped her tears then moved us to the couch then she took my hand in hers.

"Zury, your dad and I wanted to surprise you with him arriving a bit early, today I found out that our jet's engine broke down in the middle of flying and y-your dad's ....." she stopped then looked into my eyes.

 "Dead with-" her voice was cut off and my eyes became blurry with tears, "No no no" I said not accepting the fact he was not coming home anymore.

I cried and cried "H-He promised to c-come back mom" I said.

"WHYYY" I screamed, I tried to stand to stand but failed mid way and just fell on the floor crying.

A few minutes later, "M-Mom" I said as my breathe got caught in my lungs.

"I-I can't b-breathe" I said in between breathes.

Mom quickly made her way to me and kept fanning my face, "Breathe baby bre-" she said but was cut off by black dots then I fell into darkness.

---

"Wake up sunshine, I miss you" a familiar voice said from beside me and that person was also holding mg hand for some reason.

With the urge to know who it was I opened my eyes slowly to see Lucio there seating beside me and holding hand whilst also stroking it.

"L-Lucy?" I said my voice raspy from the dehydration, his eyes widen when he realized I was now awake.

"Azury, are you okay? how are you feeling? how could you scare me like that?" he rambled.

I smiled at him, "W-Water please" I said.

"Oh right" he said then handed me a glass of water that was next to my bed his hand still on mine.

He helped me drink the water as he supported my head then fixed my pillow and also pressed a button to alert the doctor that I'm awake.

The doctor and a nurse came in then checked me and basically told me to rest and stuff, the doctor then entrusted Lucio with some information since mom and auntie wasn't here after they just went out.

"Uhm, wait for auntie and mom she just went out to buy food" he said and I nodded.

We stayed there in a comfortable silence then it all came back to me, My Daddy is now...dead.

As the sudden realization hit, tears started to pool my eyes then when I couldn't take it anymore I poured my tears out.

Lucio was fast to seat by side then he hugged me, rubbing my back he whispered comforting things in my ears.

As I poured my tears out with Lucio comforting me, we didn't notice that mom and auntie were back.

Mom was now by my side and I just switched from hugging Lucio to hugging Mom.

By now mom was saying things like; "I was worried about you" "I'm sorry" and "It will be ok".

We were a crying mess but the mood was lighten when Nicole and Kai visited.

They came running to me and it was like they were my own parents. (I ship hshshh)

Bickering on who would hug me first but in the end they both hugged me at the same time but Kai was pulled out by Lucio.

We then ate and chatted.

---

Today was the day we burry my dad.

For the whole week many relatives came and said their condolences.

After my discharge, Lucio stayed with us for a while so someone with accompany which actually somehow made me less sad than I would be if he wasn't here.

He would stay there and hug me when I broke down then he would proceed to cheer me up by telling jokes and yes jokes the Lucio who was quite and glares every time makes jokes but regardless I'm thankful for him.

We are now saying our messages and I was next after Mom.

"I love you hon" my mom finished her speech and it was now time for me to say goodbye to my dad and I wasn't ready but I have to.

As I stood up at the stage I got nervous but nonetheless I started.

"Uhm, I'll start this off by thanking everyone who gave their condolences and to people who loved and cared for my daddy from start to finish. My dad is someone who I consider as my bestfriend, my model and the most handsome man that I know but I'm mad at him be-because he promised me something he didn't keep, he promised me he would comeback, that's what he said to me the night he left while putting me to sleep but then again I can't stay mad at you daddy. So I forgive you daddy  just stay happy there please. I Love you Papa" With that I went down the stage and dropped my flower on the casket and went back my seat but as I reached my seat I stumbled luckily Lucio was there and he catched me.

When he got me I just broke down and hugged him tightly, he hugged me back and rubbed my back.

He stayed there while I clinged on him as they started putting the dirt, he kissed my temple and whispered something under his breathe but I was too busy crying to hear it.

When they completed it I went to it with Lucio still by my side now holding my hand.

I stared at my buried dad and though my heart didn't want to but I finally let him go as I say my last words; "You can rest now father".

---

Hi Starlies! Chapter 3 has ended, I hope you guys liked it!

This chapter is sad but I just had to so we can really se how our friend Lucio cares but I really hope you enjoyed this chapter and yes I relate just not the lucio part okiee byeee.

QOTD: Do you think Lucio would start actually opening up to Azury?

- It's for me to know and for you to find out (wink)

Don't Forget to Vote, Comment, and Follow ^-^

Thank you ^_^