3. Cedric's revenge

The class ended and the friends runned out from the potions classroom cheering and laughing. They decided to go outside and play thruth or dare. 

Fanni's PoV. 

Qs we were going to turn to right, something grabbed my upper arm and yanked me back, putting a hand on my mouth. My good ol' friends of course didn't notice my disappearance. I tried to kick, scream but nothing worked, the person was too strong. 

"Now listen here carefully" said a deep voice. I instantly recognised it. 

Cedric..

"I do not care if this was your idea, you got help or anything.. but I had enough, so you better stop.." he said. 

What a bitch he is, he started the whole thing! I rolled my eyes and bit his hand that was covering my mouth. He yelped and let me go. I turned around fast and pushed him against the wall, grabbing my wand and pointing it at him.

"Now YOU listen here, you bride of Yeti. You started this whole thing when we were in second year, so do not blame me. As for the pink hair, it suits you." I said, smiling sweetly. 

Cedric blinked and scoffed grabbing me and turning us around, now my back pressing the wall, Cedric infront of me with both his hand on my sides… wait, my sides? 

"Fanni.. you were in my way, so I had to push you. Didn't know you were that weak to fall into the pile of snow." Cedric chuckled slowly, looking down at me with an expression I cannot describe.

Trying to hide my blush, I tried to scuirm out from his grasp, but his hand only tightened around my waist. 

"Aww..you really hate me this much?" Cedric pouted, and then glared. 

Looking at him he suddenly picked me up. I yelped and held onto his shoulders. He pushed me against the wall, but now my legs were around his waist, because they didn't rrach the floor and I didn't want to fall. Why did he pick me up?? 

"Dear Fanni.. I will warn you. Stop your foolish pranks, and I wont hurt you." He said, glaring. 

I giggled and raised my eyebrows. "Hurt me? You? Oh plea- *yelp* !"

And he bit my shoulder. He BIT MY SHOULDER! whaat?? The Cedric Diggory, tecery school girls crush, bit my shoulder. 

"W-whaa..?" I tried to say but in return he started to suck on the spot.

"I-idiot! Stop it!" I tried to push him away but no use, he is too strong. After I gave up, I felt him smirk against my shoulder. He pulled back and looked over the little gift he gave me.

"Ah.. look at that." He said smiling. I looked down and saw a big bite mark on my shoulder, purple/blue spot on it with my skin turning red below. 

"Why was that for?!" I shouted. How come when I need people there is nobody wandering around the hallways. And where are my friends?! Seriously! 

Cedric put me down and I instantly pushed him away. He only had a smug smirk on his face. My blood was boiling, and I felt my cheeks burn up. 

"Idióta!" I shouted and slapped him. Then walked away, not turning back to see his reaction. My problem now is, how will I hide this bite mark? 

________

Words: 562