[☆]

So I'm bored.

And I'm still bored.

I have school for like a month and half ;_;

E

My class is Depressed. (Undiagnosed)

welp time to oof

one time a I had a dream, (get ready for a long? Story.) so I was in some kind of classroom and for some reason I didn't bring my book so I had to sit in the back where the kids who forgot their bag had to sit (idk where I got this knowledge ;_;) I sat there and there was a really tall man Infront of me, facing me. I looked at his face a bit closer and he was ranboo???? I froze right on the spot. He didn't have his mask or glasses I'm not lying, he handed me a paper that was about a gamer thing he said I was the chosen one or smth. Then I got teleported to a modern very modern cafeteria. There was computers on the tables and I think we had to hack or smth like that. Sitting across me was one of my friends from school who shall remain nameless. She said "I'm ranboo." And I said "what??" Then she transformed into ranboo. I was just sitting there dead. then a lady that wore an flight attendant outfit said something I can't remember what she said but then I got teleported (again) to someplace that looked like where people play chess in. Fundy and Nikki nihachu came over to me and invited me to play a game with them, I said sure. I won the game and they said "Congratulations! You passed the test!" so yea then I became an official gamer??? Very confusing.

The end of my very weird dream.

m a g I c -

I have very weird dreams so tune in next time and I'll explain another one of my very weird dreams well that is if you got past all the 'warnings' and the title of the book :)

Hehe

Anyways have a great day!

Make sure to drink water and eat food :]

Cya.